ch 14

                                    .
After a week, they both returned to Seoul. It was nighttime and Jimin asked Tae to stay with him. Both of them sleep tangled up.

In the morning, Jimin woke up first. Seeing Tae sleeping near him, he felt safe and happy. He traced his finger from his broad forehead to his lean nose, then to his soft thin lips. He stopped at his lips, smiled to himself, then put a peck on his lips and rushed away blushing.

He did his morning routine and started making breakfast for Tae. He then set up the table and went to the bedroom to wake Tae up.

Tae was sleeping peacefully. Jimin came near him and started showering him with kisses. This was the best morning for Tae. He quickly pulled Jimin down on his hard chest and hugged him tight.

"Taetae, wakey wakey" Jimin said cutely.

Tae chuckles, "No babe, I don't want to. Let's cuddle."

" But we have to go to the hospital."

Tae quickly sat up, worried, "Hospital? Why? Are you hurt? Let me see."

Jimin chuckles at his fool, "I'm perfectly fine. We are doctors. Have you forgotten? We were away for a week. If we don't go, we'll lose our jobs."

Tae sighs, he has forgotten about everything.

"Quickly fresh up, I've made breakfast."

Tae rushed to the bathroom at the speed of light and came running to the kitchen.

Jimin chuckled seeing his alien, he was so happy and couldn't wish for more. He wants to stay with Tae forever. The room was filled with talking and laughing while they both ate breakfast.

Then they start heading to the hospital. The first thing Tae did when entering the hospital was to drag Jimin to his Appa's office. Jimin has no idea, but Tae smirks at his plan. He entered Namjoon's office and both his parents were arguing about something, but it didn't seem serious.