Special Ch. Sope

                                  .

Yoongi and Hoseok were cuddling on the couch, keeping each other warm under the blanket. A cup of hot chocolate is placed in front of the table. Both were busy enjoying silence and each other's scent. Hoseok was kissing Yoongi's hair, creasing his cheeks. The latter was running his fingers on the soft tummy of his lover.

"Hyung, shall we go out on vacation this time?" asked Hoseok.

It was hard to go on vacation, trip or even on a date because of his lazy and antisocial boyfriend.

"I don't want to," he replied with no emotion in his voice.

Hoseok sighs, he wants to create lots of happy memories with him, but Yoongi always refuses to go. This time Hoseok feels a bit sad. He stood up, making Yoongi look at him in confusion, and went to the bedroom to sleep. Yoongi was dumbfounded by the sudden coldness in his lover's behaviour. It's not like he doesn't love him or he's falling out of love. He loves Hoseok with all his life and he can do anything for him. But he didn't know how to show his emotions.

After 5 minutes of confusion, Yoongi followed Hoseok to his bedroom and found him sleeping. He kisses his forehead and sleeps next to him, hugging his waist.

The next morning, Yoongi wakes up from the ray of sunshine, not his Hobi but the real sun that's shining bright. Usually he woke up from the shower of kisses that was a special gift from Hoseok every morning, but today it was missing. He dressed and dragged himself to the kitchen and found no sight of Hoseok.

Maybe Hoseok is really upset with him. He sighs, "Guess, I've hurt him and he's really sad. Should I plan a surprise and ask for forgiveness?"

The day went by, Hoseok ignoring Yoongi but secretly taking care of him. Hoseok would buy lunch for him and say, " Don't think I wanna buy it, I did it out of habit." He waited for Yoongi in the car and said, " Don't think I waited for you, I just got off work." Yoongi's lips curl in a small smile. Three days had passed and Hoseok kept on ignoring him. Hoseok was getting upset as Yoongi didn't even try to reconcile.

 Hoseok was getting upset as Yoongi didn't even try to reconcile