ch 16

                                    .

It was a spring wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset.  At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle were white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn’t crack when you stepped on them.  There was a small group of close family and friends dressed in a perfect way . On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them.

The atmosphere was very lively and the breeze was the chief's kiss.

Taehyung was standing there waiting for his lover to show up. The best man, Jungkook, was joking and making him nervous.

"I'm sure Jimine hyung has run away."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taehyung ask, nervously.

"I'm sure he doesn't want to be with you. He will run away and come to me, then we will live happily ever after," Jungkook tease.

"You want me to cry? Don't joke like this, I'll surely cry," Taehyung says, anxiety building up.

The humming noise stopped as the flower girls made their way. All eyes turn to the beauty that follows. Jimin comes blushing in his white suit. He was escorted by Yoongi, who looked ready to cry. Yoongi felt like a father was escorting his daughter. Taehyung, on the other hand, released a breath he didn't know he was holding. He was lost seeing Jimin.

 He was lost seeing Jimin

(Our beautiful Grooms)

Both were standing now face to face looking into each other's eyes.
The priest started, the vows were taken. Taehyung was shaking and exchanging the rings.

Finally, all the promises were sealed with a kiss and both were pronounced as husbands. Jin was shouting so hard beside Namjoon clapping.

Jungkook was jumping up and down beside his boyfriend Yugyeom. Yoongi was crying and Hoseok was trying to calm him. All the other family and friends were cheering and clapping.