ch 11

                                  .
It's been a week, Jimin was getting a lot better. Tae comes to visit when JK is sleeping and will only cry, ask for forgiveness and will kiss Jimin's forehead, his knuckles and leave. Jimin would always feel something warm in his sleep, but when he woke up it was gone. 
It was just like another day when Tae came to visit Jimin. He sat and again asked for forgiveness, then kissed his forehead and went away crying, but the surprise was that Jimin was awake and was holding back his shock and tears. When Tae was gone he opened his eyes and let the tears fall. 
He doesn't know what to feel. Why is Tae like this? Was Tae faking it? Was he doing it out of sympathy? He doesn't love him, then why? 
Jimin kept thinking when he was brought back to reality, but Hoseok was being loud as always. 

Now Jimin is fully healed and is being discharged. Jin and Namjoon have come to apologise for all the pain he's had to go through, but they were not at fault.

When Jin and Jimin were alone, "Jimin, I know my son hurt you. I'm sorry about that. But he is regretting it. I know you're hurt, but please try to forgive him. I know it will not be easy and I don't want you to forgive him now. You can punish him all you want, he deserves it. You can hurt him as much as you want. But he loves you, that idiot alien forces his feelings away because of Bogum." 

Jimin feels his heart beating fast but he can't fall for him again. He doesn't want to get hurt again. 

"Seokjin hyung, I can't. I really don't want to get hurt again." 

" Jimin, I know he hurts you. But you know him, he trusts everyone easily. I'm not asking you to forgive him now, just give him one chance whenever you're ready." 

Jimin doesn't reply. 

JK takes him home. Now they both are sitting on the couch staring at each other. Jimin looked worried and confused, so JK decided to ask, "Jimin-shi, what's on your mind?" 

Jimin looked away with "nothing." 

"I know you're lying to me." 

"It's just.. I can't… I want to…" Jimin sighs. He can't collect his words. 

After a minute he spoke again. "It's just, I don't know what to do. Tae hated me all this time and now Jin hyung wants me to give him a chance. I know he was being brainwashed by Bogum, but what hurts the most is he doesn't trust me. He hurts me for others. I don't want to get hurt again, but my stupid heart keeps beating for him. I don't know what to do anymore." Now Jimin is a crying mess.

" Now Jimin is a crying mess