ii. THE GIRL FROM MIRKWOOD.

o. THE GIRL FROM MIRKWOOD.

CHAPTER TWO, NEVERENDING

CHRIS STOOD BESIDE DUSTIN WITH HIS HEAD TILTED, observing the young girl with a shaved buzz cut that his father once had when he was younger. He picked up the young girl had to be around their age, wearing a large yellow shirt with mike's jacket cover her as she sat on the couch, looking up at them.

Chris couldn't quite put his finger on why a young girl would just be randomly be wandering around a wood with no type of clothing beside a drenched yellow shirt and with a out of fashion buzz cut.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asked the girl.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asked.

"Are you a criminal?" Chris questioned.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike asked the girl.

Lucas had noticed blood stains on the girl's shirt, "Is that blood?" He pointed out the blood stains.

"Oh, god! Yo murder someone?" Chris asked curiously. "Didn't you?"

Mike was becoming sick of his friends interrogating the young girl, "Stop it! you're freaking her out!"

"She's freaking me out!" Lucas claimed.

"I bet she's deaf!" dustin thoughts, clapping his hands which made her jumped in fear. "Not deaf."

"No, she escaped Juvenile." Chris guessed, "Huh?" He asked her.

The girl didn't understand a word coming out of their mouth, confused and scared.

"All right, that's enough, all right? She's just scared and cold." Mike assured as he walked away from the group to grabs some fresh and clean attires for her.

He walked back over, "Here, these are clean. okay?" He hands her the clothes and she grabbed it.

Chris shoved his hands into his jacket pocket, shrugging as Lucas, Dustin, and him exchanged glances.

"No, No, No!" Chris heard the boys exclaiming, looking back down to see the girl almost undressing before their eyes.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god." Dustin panicked.