vi. WILD CHASE.

( the pollywog  , part2 . )

           THE GROUO HAD decided to return to mr

           THE GROUO HAD decided to return to mr. clarke after school, to tell him about dustin's discovery. chris was surely in the midst of going before he was stopped by jayden, again.

"hey, where ya going?" jayden asked.

"um, mr. clarke. dustin's discovery, remember?" chris chuckles, "oh, and i'm so sorry about the cold shoulder."

"it's cool." jayden confirms.

"the guys are not used to me bring others around them since you know... coming out." chris shrugs, "so congrats on being the first and last guy i'll ever bring around them."

jayden chuckles, "it was a honor, i should get going. but i'll call you later."

Chris nodded, "yeah."

"chris- where's the guys?" mike asked frantically, scaring chris.

"i haven't met with them, hopefully they're talking to mr. clarke now." chris responded.

"well! we need to stop them," mike yelled, seeing that chris haven't moved. "now!"

mike gripped chris' arm and dragged him toward their science teacher classroom, leaving jayden alone in the uncrowded hallway.

will, mike, and chris bursts through mr. clarke's classroom like maniac, "stop! i'm sorry, mr. clarke. it was just a stupid prank." mike panicked, grabbing dustin's traps.

"what the hell are you doing?" dustin asked.

"i told him to stop. we need to go." mike stated, leaving the room with the group now following him into the av club again.

mike stopped max from enter the av club room, making chris squints his eyes again.

"we've a big problem," mike stated before max started banging on door.

"hello? hello? guys, come on. can i come in yet?" max voiced.

"no!" mike scowled. "look, dart isn't what we thought it was." mike began, explaining what will had promised us not to tell that group.

"i don't understand." lucas replied.

"what do you not understand?" mike asks.

"will saw something that looked like dart last year?" dustin asks.

"kind of, but there was no tail." will explained.