xiii. HAPPY MOMENT.

( the mind flayer, part2 . )

          CHRIS SAT QUIET in the back of hopper's car beside max, his head was laying against the window

CHRIS SAT QUIET in the back of hopper's car beside max, his head was laying against the window. he couldn't see anything but his father death being replayed more than once every-time he opened his eyes.

christopher hated that his power didn't activate without being on a timer. chris never understood how he could have a such a gift and still couldn't save people in time.

christopher silently sniffed, opening his eyes slowly as he observed dustin, lucas, and max staring at him without realizing how weird that might've looked.

christopher wanted to tell them to stop, but he couldn't because his voice hoarse from all the screaming he had done when he tried to get toward his father defenseless body.

he dropped his head down, tugging onto his father's jacket tightly as a tear slipped. he lifted a finger, watching as it glows dark red quickly.

he was confused, why was his power suddenly increased timing of activating now? he exhaled before he closed his eyes, pressing his glowing red finger against the jacket. he felts the feelings inside his body whooshing loudly, shaking him.

"i'm so scared, jasper!" the frighten christopher exclaimed, shaking alertly.

"god," jasper called, placing a hands on Christopher's shaky shoulder, "trust me, if everyone like you, i'm sure your parents will loves you."

"you think?" chris replied, seriously, "or are you just saying that?"

"i'm serious, i think you should knows your real parents. not everyone who get kidnapped finds their parents again." jasper informed.

"yeah, that's true." chris chuckled softly, "thanks god hopper knew of them."

"yep, thanks god." jasper happily exclaimed.

christopher grabbed ahold of the door handler, "well, here i go.." he mumbled.

jasper shook his head, laughing, "want me to hold your hands?" he asked.

"no!" chris quickly responded, "i can do this."

"okay," jasper surrendered, "you want me walk you to the door?"

christopher sighed, "thoughts you'd never asked, let's go!" he smiled.

jasper and christopher stepped out the car, closing it behind him. christopher waited for jasper before they both walked toward chris' allegedly parents.