i. CHRISTOPHER HOPPER.

( suzie, do you copy? , part1 . )

"WOULD YOU STOP?" jayden asked his boyfriend who was pacing nervously back and forth

"WOULD YOU STOP?" jayden asked his boyfriend who was pacing nervously back and forth. "if you're this scared, just forget it."

"Hush." chris glared, "you try asking your father can you spent the night with your boy-friend, because you're tired of listening to your sister and your ex-crush sucking faces."

"i did." jayden smirked.

christopher rolled his eyes. "shut-up."

a lot have changed between christopher and jayden since the dance. they grew, jayden voice gotten deeper and christopher gotten softer than before. christopher eyes was surging, one day they was light blue and then suddenly dark blue. he never really cared because hopper said it was normal.

christopher and jayden relationship had soared with a lot of bridges that had to be crossed which mostly came from jayden's family that christopher had to try his honesty best not to kills the homophobics. lucky, he cared about jayden enough to not commit crimes.

"and i'm suddenly i'm bored," christopher chuckled as he pressed his palm against jayden's knee, leaning down to press his lips against jayden's quickly.

"we're totally trouble." christopher muttered before closing the gap between them against and pressing his lips against jayden's, this time it wasn't quick. it was passionately.

"you're getting better at this, see?" jayden smirked impressed. "who the hell have you been practicing with?"

"oh, who do you think?" chris jokingly responded as he pulled away from jayden and walked toward his dresser where bob newby's pictures was located.

"hey!"

thud.

christopher flinched nonetheless, feeling a sharp reaction from his power before jayden grabbed his shaky shoulder.

"calm down, it's your dad and el." jay assured, making christopher take deep breaths.

"hey! three-inch minimum! leave the door open three inches!" hopper barked. "why can't you be more like your brother and not use your power every time!"

christopher laughed. "we should get going before he noticed that you're still here."

"won't he get mad you escaped?" jayden asked, looking rather worried for chris.

"i don't need a fucking babysitter!" chris remarked. "you coming or not?"

jayden exhaled, wearing a fake smile as he gripped christopher's sweat palm.

christopher channeled himself, eyes and hands glowing light red as announced his spells that make him and jayden whooshed beside their transportation.

"happy?" chris sarcastically responded before he pressed his foot against his skateboard and starts skating, not waiting for jayden.