xv. EL'S BACK AND BADDER.

( the gate, part1 . )

          CHRIS WATCHED AS eleven and mike embraced each other with a tightly hug that taken awhile to release each other

CHRIS WATCHED AS eleven and mike embraced each other with a tightly hug that taken awhile to release each other. chris could only roll his eyes, blowing in frustration.

"this isn't going to end well.." lucas mumbled to max, who sent him a sharp glare.

mike pulled back, "i never gave up on you. i called you every night-every for-"

"353 days." eleven finished. "i heard."

"why didn't you tell me you were there?" mike questioned. "that you were okay?"

"because I wouldn't let her." hopper retorted before eleven could, causing mike to turn is attention toward hopper.

hopper slowly stepped toward eleven, "the hell is this? where you've been?"

"where have you been?" eleven growled back, hopper could only pulls eleven into a hug. just happy the girl was safe and sound.

christopher rolled his eyes, looking at his nails as his exhaled deeply in exasperation. "so... you have been hiding her?"

"no shit! you've been hiding her! you've been hiding her this whole time!" mike snapped, shoving hopper's, only angering him.

"hey, hey, hey!" hopper pleaded frustrated, grabbing mike's collar of his shirt, "let's talk. alone."

christopher's eyes traveled along as hopper and mike walk toward the nearest room located by the living room. christopher huffed, looking at eleven for slick seconds before lucas and dustin rushed over to hugs the new invented eleven.

"we missed you," lucas told her, with his head on eleven's right shoulder.

"i missed you, too," she replied.

"we talked about you pretty much every day," dustin informed her before they pulled away from the hug.

christopher gagged lowly, not trying to receive attention from anybody before max elbowed him in the stomach.

"stop." max whispered enough for only chris would hear.

christopher avert his attention back to eleven who was poking dustin's lips, probably his teeth.

"what?" dustin questioned.

"you have teeth." eleven noted.

dustin smiled at eleven's obversation, "oh, you like these pearls?" dustin asked before he purred.

max elbowed christopher, "are you going to introduce me?" she asked. christopher responded with his eyebrows raised at her, laughing.

"in your dream, i'll politely smile." chris shrugged, following max over to eleven.