HP- Draco Malfoy

Bitch
Dirty: Female Reader X Draco Malfoy

Warnings: Smut-Ish

(I'm publishing this to expand the fandoms I'm covering on here, any requests that have been sent in can and will be fulfilled, please just be patient with me, thank you so much.)

Imagine you and Draco are Slytherins at Hogwarts together, and you started dating at the beginning of your sixth year, and everyone is making assumptions about the physical aspects of your relationship.

  "(Y/N), darling?" your boyfriend sat next to you, looking over your shoulder at your work as he kissed your cheek. "Why didn't you wait for me?"
  "I'm sorry," you sighed, looking up at him, "I've got way too much work to be messing around right now. I had to get my books and get working."
  "They're working you too hard," Draco complained, childishly throwing his arms around you.

To everyone else around you, he seemed like a sweet boyfriend, but really, his complaints were more of a selfish nature; Draco Malfoy actually just wanted attention during your boring free period. You had made the mistake of spending it with him in the library, of all places. You patted his arm, and just gave his pale blond hair a light stroke.
  "Stop it, Draco," you groaned reluctantly, "I need to concentrate, so I can finish this!"
  "I'm serious!" your boyfriend of just over one month exclaimed. "They're working you too hard! Only I get to do that..." he smirked at you knowingly.

Not wanting to start this particular banter with him in a public place, you just gave him a light, playful shove, as all the other Slytherins around watched you two, all with very different reactions.
  "Behave," you warned him, "You can have your way once this assignment's done."
"Oh really?" Draco Malfoy asked, hovering over your shoulder, his lips only inches from your face.
  "Really," you smirked, knowing what your angelic face and demonic thoughts did to him.
  "Oi, (Y/L/N)!" you heard Fred Weasley whisper to you.

You looked up at him, confused as to why a Gryffindor would actually choose to talk to you, a Slytherin, as well as Draco Malfoy's girlfriend. You hadn't spoke to either of the Weasley twins many times, but the two of them being the biggest class clowns in school, you got along pretty well.
  "George owes me a sickle, because he bet that you were the one wearing the pants in the relationship!" Fred snickered, allowing George to begrudgingly hand over one silver sickle.
  "Oh, but I am," you piped up from across the table, putting your arm around Draco and gently caressing his blond hair. "Isn't that right, Draco?"

Fred raised an eyebrow as your boyfriend said nothing at all, turning red with embarrassment. He couldn't even meet your eyes.

But you knew all of his weaknesses at this point

But you knew all of his weaknesses at this point. You lowered your hand down to wrap it around Draco's neck, your finger pads gently playing with the sides of his throat. You lightly began to apply more and more pressure, until you were visibly choking him, your hands moving up right beneath his jaw, in front of everyone in the library. You chuckled quietly, watching him squirm with delight.
  "Draco talks a good game, but behind closed doors, he's my bitch," you laughed, feeling the twins stare at the two of you in amazement.
  "Wicked," Fred gasped, handing the coin right back to George Weasley. "Now, that, I'd pay to see."
  "What exactly am I looking at?" Harry Potter watched in disgust sitting beside the twins.
  "Oh, shut up, (Y/N)," Draco said defensively, snapping himself out of trance.

Draco didn't know it, but the Weasley twins were both still watching and listening, curiously invested in what was now going on with you.
  "Oh, come on, Draco," you teased, slyly
trailing your hand up his thigh. "You know you like being my little bitch."

Draco gulped loudly, knowing just how much trouble he was currently in.
  "Look at your pretty little face," you whispered into his ear so that no one, at least no one who didn't have an Extendable Ear, could listen in, planting a kiss on his cheek. "It's almost like you were made to look up at me on your hands and knees."

You listened with satisfaction as Draco let out an involuntary whimper, humiliating himself even further. Neither Fred nor George could hardly keep a straight face.
  "Let's go to the Room of Requirement," Draco Malfoy suggested huskily, knowing what was about to happen.
  "Hmm..." you thought about it for a moment. "Beg me."

He took a deep breath, knowing what he had to do to get you to finally agree to leave. He leaned over you, whispering in your ear to make sure no one else could hear what he had told you.
  "Please," Draco begged. "Please, (Y/N)... I need you!"
  "You need me to do what, Draco?" you asked expectantly.

Your boyfriend groaned impatiently.
  "I need you to let me please you," Draco growled. "I'll do anything."