HP- Cedric(Plus General Reader Survey)

Coveted
Smut Teaser: Slytherin!Female Reader X Cedric Diggory

[Hi, I would very much appreciate some reader feedback on what type of stories you guys want! I have many different characters and storylines lined up! Just feel free to suggest any plot ideas, or anything else you might want to see. Don't be shy with requests! I love doing requests. Thank you for the support. Much love.]

[On a second note, is there anyone who might be interested in song-based fics? If I ever do one, the first song I'm considering is Verbatim by Mother Mother...]
Warnings: Smut.

Imagine when the Hufflepuff sweetheart, Cedric Diggory, confesses his feelings for you, you get a glimpse at his darker side.

Studying with the popular Cedric Diggory was exactly how you'd expect. Your best friend, Blaise Zabini, hardly believed you when you told him so, but study sessions with Cedric were so uneventful, they were almost boring. Almost. But of course, Cedric always kept things lively and fun between the two of you.
"Ced," you called for his attention.
"Yes?" Cedric Diggory looked up at you with a pleased smile.

You and Cedric, your new friend, had been meeting up to study in the library a few days a week for the past month or so now. Having been acquainted with him and a few of the other popular Hufflepuffs before, you and Cedric had already developed a friendly banter long before you started studying together. In fact, you two were growing so close that you didn't even need to meet in the library to hang out. Even being alone together in your dorm room worked just fine.
"Who would've thought?" you remarked with a profound look on your face. "A Slytherin and a Hufflepuff, friends?"
"That's all you think of us as?" Cedric raised an eyebrow at you. "'Friends'?"
"What do you think of us as?" you raised an eyebrow.
"Best friends," Cedric grinned eagerly, with an adorable scrunching of his nose.
"You'll have to compete with Blaise for that title," you remarked dryly, getting back to your textbook.
"But—" he began.

You looked up curiously.
"What?"
"What if I want you all to myself?" Cedric asked you.
"Hilarious," you chuckled softly.
"I'm not joking!" he protested. "What if I want you all to myself?" he asked calmly.

The air in the room had thickened with tension. You just braced yourself internally, and set down your textbook. Sometimes Cedric wasn't exactly great with his words. Luckily, what he lacked in brains, he definitely made up for in his charming looks.
"What do you mean, you want me all to yourself?" you repeated, seeing that Cedric had actually meant something by it.
"I mean what I just said," he answered bluntly.
"Okay, what do you mean by that?" you questioned, using hand motions.

You held your hands at an angle in front of him, as if to say, "hold on a second". You were beginning to catch on to what Cedric was so poorly trying to say.
"Do you mean you wanna... get me alone?" you asked slowly. "Because we're alone right now..."

Your hands didn't move from out in front of you as you tried to decipher the expression on his face.
"That's not what I mean, (Y/N)," Cedric tried to hold himself together. "I want to have you alone always. I want to hold you, and make you smile, and fall in love with you... And I sure as hell don't want anyone to have the chance to do so before me."
"Hold on," you breathed. "Are you saying you want to fall in love with me?"

Your hands formed a weak barrier between you and Cedric, in a feeble attempt to clear the air between you. But the tension only increased tenfold.
"Yes!" he exclaimed exasperatedly. "I want you! And only you!"

You could hardly believe what you were hearing. You were truly overwhelmed with emotion.
"How do I know you mean it?" you rasped, cautious of who you let into your heart.
"Because I would never lie to you," Cedric Diggory replied simply.

As if to show you you could put your faith in him, Cedric gently took each of your hands in his, closing each hand around yours. Your fingers intertwined perfectly, as if they were made to touch. You were genuinely in awe of him at the moment. You couldn't take your eyes off him. His fingers tightly closed around yours. In this moment, you trusted him more than you had ever trusted anyone before. You let go of all your inhibitions with pleasure as Cedric gently pushed you down onto your bed, even pinning your arms above your head with your hands. But you weren't trapped, because you didn't want to leave. Your breath stopped momentarily as you waited, just staring straight into his gorgeous brown eyes as he indulged his fixations on your very soul.
  "How many times do I have to tell you, (Y/N)?" Cedric Diggory questioned you. "I'm yours."

You watched him, unsure of how to respond.
  "I mean it," he promised you again. I will never stop until I've learned everything there is to know and love about your mind, soul, and body," he breathed, his voice sending chills down your spine.
  "What do you mean by that?" you questioned.
  "I mean I want to please you, inside and out," Cedric vowed, "Whatever it takes. I'll do it."
  "Cedric," you breathed in surprise, looking directly up into his eyes.

You felt almost too young to have someone who felt this way about you, so passionately and so intelligently. Sure, Cedric wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but you were almost certain that he had the longest one. After all, his body was right above yours, taunting you. You could hardly breathe, with his arms effortlessly pinning yours above you.
  "What do you want, (Y/N)?" he asked you.
  "What?"

What he was asking you made no sense. Cedric was above you, both literally and perhaps otherwise. Why would he assert his physical dominance over you, just to ask you what you want. It didn't make sense at first, but then it occurred to you; he wasn't pinning you down, in more ways than one, because he felt confident he could; he was pinning you down to see if he could catch you. Cedric Diggory himself, the perfect guy in every respect, was unsure whether or not you even wanted him.
  "What do you want?" Cedric asked you again, leaning in closer to whisper. "How do you want me to make you cum?"
  "You think you'll be making me cum tonight, Cedric?" you asked expectantly, raising an eyebrow sarcastically.
  "Absolutely," Cedric said with ease. "Multiple times; I have a good work ethic. I owe only the best to the most coveted girl at Hogwarts."
  "Tell me more," you suggested imperiously.
   "I can tell you can't resist me right now, at least not for long, so I could play around with you all night, and you'd be completely helpless the entire time," he answered simply.

You were completely captivated by his sheer confidence in the bedroom. As a person, you knew Cedric wasn't very cocky or arrogant, although still that didn't prevent him from knowing his strength, per se, in the bedroom. That made him so much more attractive to you.
"So. If you think you can make please me," you said cockily all of a sudden, realizing how you could use him, "Then I suppose it's just a matter of how."
"Hmm," Cedric thought.

Again, he wasn't the quickest thinker.
"How will you do it, then?" you asked nervously.
Cedric Diggory looked down at you, and just grinned seductively. "That's for you to decide," he whispered into your ear.

You shivered violently, his voice affecting your entire body altogether. Your nerves felt as though they were on fire.
"What's it going to be, sweetheart?" Cedric cooed into your ear. "Shall I fuck you until you can't take it anymore?"

Before you could even respond, he seemed to change his mind already, frustrating you more and more.
"I suppose as long as I've got you under me, I can take my time," he thought, a smile spreading across his face. "I'll let you choose, (Y/N). Shall I use my cock, or my mouth?"

Who knew a Hufflepuff could be so sadistic?