Gossip Girl- Chuck

Boredfuck
Smut/Humor: Female Reader X Chuck Bass

Warnings: Smut.

Imagine Chuck being horny and bored.

You were just trying to read your book in peace, but your boyfriend had other plans.
  "Babe," Chuck Bass said impatiently. "Babe!"
  "What?!"  you exclaimed irritably.
"I'm bored! This is boring!" he complained, frustratedly sitting on the sofa beside you.
"Okay, so what do you want?" you sighed.
"I don't know!" he whined defensively.
"Wanna watch TV?" you offered.
"No," Chuck Bass scoffed at the idea of being pacified by mere TV.
"Do you wanna go out somewhere?" you offered helpfully.
"No, I don't think anyone else deserves to be gifted with my presence today," he groaned.
"Well, I'm out of ideas, then," you sighed, crossing your legs as you rested your book up on your knees. "Figure it out yourself."
"That's not very nice, (Y/N)!" Chuck exclaimed dramatically.
"God, it's like dating a five year-old," you sighed under your breath.
"A really smoking-hot five year-old," your boyfriend shot you a goofy grin.
"Chuck, don't be gross," you snapped in disgust as you flipped another page.
"Oh, I'm gonna be gross," he threatened you jokingly. "I'm gonna be gross all over you."
"Please stop talking," you begged him dryly.
"Would you prefer I did something else with my mouth, (Y/N)?" your boyfriend raised an eyebrow suggestively, swiftly moving to the ground in front of you.

Chuck was on his knees now. You paused for a moment, calmly looking down at your book as you thought for a moment, trying to decide whether or not to ignore the tingling sensation you suddenly felt throughout your body.
"Hmm," you thought. "Maybe. Doesn't sound horrible, plus you'd finally shut up."
"'Doesn't sound horrible'?" Chuck demanded incredulously. "That's it?"

You were finding it easier and easier to pretend that you didn't care.
  "Yes."

You felt very leisurely, and rich, just lounging around in Chuck's beautiful penthouse in a designed dress. You liked how Chuck Bass made you feel like the only woman in the world.
  "How about I change your mind, then?" your boyfriend offered suggestively, placing both of his warm, gentle hands on either of your bare knees.

You looked down at him over your book, raising an eyebrow.
  "What do you think you could do to change my mind, Chuck?" you asked him provocatively.
  "Baby, don't mess with me like that," Chuck Bass warned you. "You know I get off just by getting you off... I will gladly sit here with my tongue in you for as long as it takes until you scream my name, and squirt all over my face."

Chuck's determination was simply magnetic. You say forward, curious as to how devoted he really was.
  "Oh, really?" you asked. "You're just gonna sit there, on your knees, while I use you for my own pleasure?"
  "Absolutely," Chuck replied without hesitation.
  "You wanna touch me?" you asked expectantly.
  "When do I not? You're the most beautiful woman in existence," Chuck scoffed at you eagerly. "Having my head between your thighs is the same as beneath a crown. Your pussy tastes like honey, and feels like heaven..."
  "You are such a man whore," you chuckled sultrily, slowly spreading your legs apart, allowing your red bottom high heels to rest on the sofa. "You wanna taste me?" you asked quietly.
  "Hell yes," Chuck nodded, mesmerized by the sight of your pretty lace panties, and your spread legs.
  "Go ahead," you laughed at him, looking back down at your book. "I could give a shit."
  "Really?" Chuck questioned. "While you're reading?"
  "Yup," you nodded. "Make me cum while I read, I'm a busy woman."
  "Oh, man, I knew I had mommy issues," Chuck Bass sighed, diving straight in.

You nearly gasped out loud as he just buried his entire face into your skirt, gently caressing your center with his tongue. It was a warm, ticklish sensation. You did your best to remain cool and indifferent, humming happily. Chuck was humming as well, although for considerably different reasons. He flicked at your lips with his tongue, gradually making his way to the center. You spread your legs out further, giving him more access to you. You let out a little sigh as his tongue went deeper, flicking up and down.
  "That's it," you encouraged him softly. "Not bad..."