3

"Oh, I didn't know that you're just friends." Jisoo smile dropped as she heard what just Lisa said. I'm shocked too I didn't know that she's so straight forward like this.

"I'm kinda disappointed." Nayeon said and raised her hands when Lisa glared at her.

"Uh, let's just eat?"

After that nerve wrecking by meeting her friends, I'm so lucky that they're so kind. I mean they even welcomed me to their squad so nice of them. Lisa changed her ways before going to our room. I just let her to do whatever she want.

I'm walking at the hallway when someone poke my back making me startled and raised my fist ready to punch the culprit.

"Oh! Wait it's me Wendy!" Wendy snapped as she raised her hands too readying herself to my punch.

"My god, you really want me to die early?" I pat my chest and sighed.

"Easy, just want to confirm something from you."

"Spill."

"That Lisa you're saying is that the girl you're with earlier?"

"Yes she is that Li- wait what? You saw us?" I asked unbelievingly making her chuckled and nodded.

"You're so lucky, She's Lalisa Manoban! The girl with a long legged." She said making me confused more.

"What? I don't get you."

"She was known for being a good dancer! She was friend of Seulgi."she explained.

"Was?" I asked confusedly, she just nodded her head. I was about to say something but the bell rings making me just smiled at Wendy apologetically before running.

I hope I'm not late!!

As I reach our room I'm lucky when the prof is still not there. I remembered that we're having a quiz later and I need to study aish! Why didn't I think of this earlier?

"Study study st- oh my god! What the hell!" I'm really really annoyed when Suho just fucking pissing me again as I sat on my chair.

"Hey easy! I just want to be close with you, you know." He said while wiggling his brows. What the actual fuck is this? He looks like a gay for me.

"I'm sorry, I don't have time for you." I snorted making him shut and just go back to his seat again. He's really annoying and I hate it!

I started to review for the quiz but nothing came up with my mind. I'm still bothered to the fact that she said that she didn't like me at all. I'm kinda offended mam.

"Tss.... You're zoning out again." I heard someone spoke beside me, you already know who's that bitch.

"I'm just thinking..." I said as I tried to read the textbook again but now I can't really focus because she's here again.

"About What?" She asks, "You're being too nosy, I'm trying to study here don't you see?" I asked sarcastically making her mockingly chuckled.

"Wow, as if you didn't bugged my ass for once." She stated, I don't know why she's doing this. I mean she said it clearly right? She didn't like me and she will never.

"Just don't talk to me." I said making her looked at me unbelievingly before shaking her head.

Am I hurt? No. I don't think so, or i don't know. Maybe? I like her right? I guess. Okay stop with this bullshit I like her and I'm really hurt by what she said. Aish I'm going tell this to my mom.