7

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Lisa asked as she saw me fixing my things.

"Library" I answered shortly, she has this pout in her lips making me chuckled a little. It's been already weeks since that incident happen and I'm still insecure because of that. Sometimes I just want to believe what her mom said but I know that's unfair for her. All she did was proving her love to me yet I'm still doubting it.

"Can I come?" She asked, I immediately shook my head making her pouted more.

"Nope, finish your task first. I'll be back don't worry." I said and rolled my eyes as I saw her sulking.

"Just be quick." She mumbled making me just nodded and kissed her at cheeks before leaving her.

I can feel that she's blushing the way she Didn't spoke again and that's satisfying for me. I love how I have an effect on her.

While walking at the hallway going to library, I bumped into someone that I really don't wanna see. It's Jennie who's having this annoying smirk on her face.

"Be careful,lady." She mockingly said making me want to punch her on face. I was about to walk away when she suddenly grab my wrist making me stumbled back again.

"What do you want?" I asked irritatedly, She's still having this annoying smirk and it's fucking irritating.

"I just want to talk to you." She simply said making me looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Lisa's mom is planning on something." She said.

"Why are you saying this to me?" I asked once again, she just sighed and looked at me with her boring eyes.

"First, I don't want to ruin your relationship with her. I can see that she's happy now so why would I ruin it right? And back to the topic... Her mom is planning something and I can tell that she's planning to make us back together again." She explained making me looked at her in disbelief.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked unbelievingly making her rolled her eyes.

"Do I look like a liar?"

"Definitely yes for me."

"Aish! Whatever, just be careful and don't let her mother to control her." She said one last time before turning her back on me and walk away.

What does she means about that? Lisa's mother will do something for us to separate? Why can't she just support her daughter.

"Here we are again Irene, I told you my mom will never do that!" She started as I exited our room.

I'm being annoyed to her because she's pushing that her mom would never do that shit.

"Jennie already told me Where's the part of that you didn't understand?" I asked irritatingly making her let out a deep sigh.

"Why would you believe her!?" She asked frustratingly and mess her hair in frustration.

"Because she's close with your mom!" I said making her looked at me softly.

"But trust me baby, my mom would never do that." She simply said I just looked away didn't know what to say anymore.

"Okay I'll trust you." I mumble, she hugged me behind and kissed my crown making me smiled at her action.

She can be this sweet as always but she knows when will she became a kid or a serious woman in such a time like this.