6

The Christmas break is coming and we're discussing for it already. We're planning to have a vacation with each other if they're not going with their fam but I think it's really impossible when Joy said that she's going to Melbourne with someone and we're kinda confused about it.

Nayeon is going with her mom on LA and Wendy will go back to her hometown with Yeri. Jisoo have a family reunion so it's just me and Lisa who still don't have plans for it.

"I'm so sick of this word called love." Jisoo said making us chuckled while eating our food here at the cafeteria.

"Look first it's Lisa, now it's joy. I can't take it anymore if Nayeon will be the next!" Jisoo said while face palming.

"You're just jealous, you don't have someone." Joy said as she all smiling from ear to ear while texting someone.

"I hate to admit that you're so bitter, love you Sooyah but you should find your girl too." Lisa muttered while opening her carton of milk. This is her fifth milk for now.

"Yah! You're already tall why are you drinking milk too much?" Nayeon exclaimed while looking at Lisa in disbelief.

"Yah....this is not for me This is for Irene." She reasoned out making me choked. "You're not good at lying, better luck next time." Jisoo said while handing me a water.

"Can we eat our food silently?" Wendy asked before they stopped from what they're doing and started to eat peacefully.

Our day ended with a lot of things happened, We're still not meeting this girl that Joy always talking about but we can see in her eyes the it sparkle it she's really sick in love.

Jisoo even faked crying just because of it, Nayeon seems to be unbothered and stay quite till we go home. I wonder what happened to her while this girl beside me who's driving, she's really extra clingy today. I wonder why she's being like that, I mean I like it I really like it but it feels like she's hiding something and she don't want to say it or what.

"Baby, We will meet my parents tomorrow."

"What?" I asked unbelievingly while looking at her, she chuckled before stopping the car. I didn't even notice that we're already here at our house.

"I want you to meet my parents tomorrow." I'm shocked, like literary shocked. When we will talk about this sometimes she's saying that it's not the right time or she needs to do something. But now it seems like something gonna happened and I don't like this feelings.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked having a doubt in my chest, she immediately shook her head and look at me boldly.

"My dad wants to see you, ryujin will be there and her girlfriend too." She said while wiggling her brows.

"I'm kinda nervous." I said but she held my hands before smiling.

"I'm Mona Lisa kinda Lisa so better you trust me." She said making me chuckled. "You and your invented words." I said one more time before kissing her on cheeks and left the car. She waved at me one more time before driving her car.

I'm so nervous as the time flies so fast, now here I am in my room picking a decent clothes for the dinner with her parents. Yesterday was a blast we talk like until dawn and that's new, knowing that she's a sleepy head she can't stand being awake in that long.

I can't find a dress fuck and it's already 7:30 pm anytime from now she will come here to fetch me and I will die after that. Kidding, I even call my friends just to ask them but that's the worst decision that I made, they're literary just making me more nervous as fuck.