twenty-five

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I sit in between namjoon and jimin at the fan meet and sigh when some fans skip me and go straight from namjoon to jimin.
I fiddle with my marker and then look up when jimin grabs my hand.

I look at him and he smiles and then I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh. Namjoon taps my leg so I look at him and he shakes his head a little.
I sit up and look down and whisper "sorry"

I let go of jimins hand and okay with my marker again. A fan stands in front of me and smiles "Hiya oppa" I sign her album "hey....it's lovely to meet y-" she lowers her voice "I'm only stopping here because I feel bad.... nobody wants a depressed idol.....you should just leave the band"

My eyes widen and I nod "yes...of course....I agree" her eyes widen a little and then she moves onto jimin.

The fan meet ends and I quickly walk backstage and take my makeup off while all the others say goodbye to army.
I sit backstage and the others all walk to me.yoongi sighs "are you okay?" I nod "I'm fine.....I just uh- hurt my ankle"

Namjoon gasps "but we have a concert-" I cut him off "I'll just sit down....you guys do the choreography and sing and I'll sit and sing my parts....it's fine.... it'll be fine soon"
Manager walks over "you guys okay?" I nod "I just hurt my ankle....I'll sit during the concert..." He nods "we should get it checked-" I shake my head "no! It's fine!"

I stand up and then walk out the building and climb into the car waiting for jimin.
After a few minutes jimin climbs into the car and closes the door. I quickly move and hug him tightly, he gasps "whoa baby what's wrong?" I stay silent and grip his shirt

He rubs my back "okay.....you don't have to tell me....it'll be okay.... whatever it is.... it'll be okay soon" I shake my head and look at him "it won't get better.....if anything it'll get worse......" He tilts his head "what do you mean baby?"

I sigh "nobody wants a depressed idol......they want an idol who is happy and always smiling!-" he cuts me off "being depressed isn't your fucking choice! Oh you know what jungkook....I'm getting sick and tired of this....."

We arrive at the dorm and be pulls me out the car. He pulls me inside and to our shared room. He slams the door "I'm fucking done with seeing you sad!"
I gulp, he walks to me and wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him "ignore them"

I hug back "but they're the fans" he shrugs "and I'm your Boyfriend.....I'm your Boyfriend that loves you unconditionally....and always will....so I want you...every morning when you wake up....I want you to walk to the mirror and say to yourself 'i am beautiful and I am worth it' and I will continue to remind you how beautiful and amazing you are and so will the others and one day you will agree"

I look down "but I hate Looking at myself" I kiss his head "why?....you're the most gorgeous person on this planet jungkook......people would KILL to look like you...." I blush and he puts his hands on my waist "completely ignore those assholes who hate on you....what matters is that you're happy and that you're having fun"

I look at him "I really don't deserve you" he kisses my cheek "you deserve the world and one day I'm going to get it for you...." I wrap my arms around his neck and smile "I love you jimin" he chuckles "I love you too baby...and I always will.... completely ignore whoever sends hate your way..... we're bulletproof remember?"

I giggle and nod. I lean my head on his chest and he kisses my head "you're so short" I laugh "shut up hyung" I look up at him and he smiles "you're so beautiful baby" I put my hand on his cheek "and youre so handsome" he chuckles and then kisses me deeply. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer

I am beautiful.....and I am worth it.....