CHAPTER 19: HEAT

Chapter 19: Heat

Morgan's POV

"We need to visit the other packs" Klaus said.

They are sitting on the couch of my office.

"I received a report from the midnight pack. They have the same case" seryosong dagdag ni Randall.

"Yes I already know that. I'm planning to visit the remaining packs tomorrow" I said.

"We need to gather more informations about the rogue cases" dagdag ko pa.

The rogues are really getting out of control. Marami nang namatay ngayong buwan dahil sa bigla bigla nilang pag atake at pagpasok sa mga borders ng bawat packs. Tingin namin ay may kinalaman dito ang mga bampira. They really want our kind to be extinct. Well nagkakamali sila ng kinakalaban.

"I want someone to look after Lucia while I'm gone" I said.

"Ako nalang. But I have my own mate to attend to kaya hindi ko siya full time mababantayan" pag p-presinta ni Randall. Agad naman akong pumayag. I trust both of them kaya walang problema.
___

I visited her in her room before leaving. I needed to see her. Me and Zeus will surely miss her that's why we needed to smell her scent and feel her presence before going.

After that, we head off to the first pack, the dark moon pack. I talked with their Alpha and get some details about the attack in their pack. Katulad nang nangyari sa amin ay may natagpuan din silang warrior sa borders nila.

Matapos ang pag uusap ay tumuloy naman kami sa pangalawang pack. Tulad ng nauna ay wala rin ako masyadong nakuhang impormasyon dito. Matapos dito ay sumunod naman ang pangatlong pack na wala rin masyadong naibigay na impormasyon na makakatulong upang malaman namin ang may pakana ng lahat ng ito. I decided to call it a night after the third pack visit.
___

The next 3 days were spent visiting multiple packs and still not getting the informations that we needed. I'm not really planning to visit them all because some of the packs are too far that it'll take me a day or two worth of travel. Mas lalo pa akong nahihirapang mag focus dahil hindi namin nararamdaman ni Zeus ang presensya niya. She's too far now and it's getting hard for us to focus. It's fucking frustrating.

I remembered Alpha Walter trying to flirt with her that's why I ordered Randall to make all of the alphas in my pack to leave now. Our agenda with all of them is done.

I slowly visited each pack and I'm getting more and more frustrated for not getting the details and informations that we needed. It's been one week when we started our visit but we still haven't get a helpful information.

Nasa kalagitnaan ako ng pakikipag usap sa alpha ng moonlight pack nang biglang nag mind link sa akin si Randall.

"Morgan" he sounds out of breath.

"You need to get back here as soon as possible"

"Why?" I asked

"Lucia is burning up. I think she's going into heat" he said, voice laced with worry.

I mentally cursed on what he just said. Fuck I need to go there as soon as possible.

I hurriedly stand up and run as fast as I can to our car. Sumunod naman sa'kin si Klaus at ang pack warriors. I didn't mind if I became disrespectful to the alpha. I needed to fucking see her.

"Morgan bilisan mo. You know that I can't stay here longer" Randall mind linked me again. Naririnig ko sa boses niya na nahihirapan na din siya. Mas lalo akong napamura.