Chapter 3

Dear Jennie,

I heard from Chaeyoung that you're having your own fashion store in New Zealand. I'm so happy to see you're really following you dream to be in a fashion industry. I know it really suits you well. You would not be called as Chanel ambassador for nothing. I admired you for that.

I was so happy that you really came in today's gathering. I was in complete awe seeing the new Jennie Kim. You have now a shorter black hair with a mix of blonde on the forehead part. It seemed so odd but it really suits you well.

You talked to all the people attending the event except me. Why is it seems you're so distant to me? We are gathered as Blackpink but why is it that you're only talking to Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie the most? I'm making my move to talk to you but you only gave short responses. Did you changed that much? Or you are really avoiding me? It really make me so confused.

Do you think I also didn't noticed your closeness with Hanbin? How did the two of you became close? As long as I remembered, you're not that really close when we're trainees even also when we debuted years ago. Is there something going on between the two of you?

You don't know how excited I am to this event but I witnessed this cold shoulder that you have given me. Chaeyoung noticed this sudden behaviour of mine but I gave my very best not to destroy this event. I hope I could talk to you the way we had before. I really hope Jen.

Love,
Your Forever Lili 💕

----------
A/N: Thanks for reading! ❤️