Chapter 8

Dear Jennie,

Do you still remember our first day as trainees? I was sitting on the far end of the room because I was so shy of my boyish haircut. I know for the fact that there were so many pretty co-trainees and it made me more embarrassed. I arrived at South Korea without any idea how to speak your language. It made me feel so out of place because no one wanted to talk to me and it felt so lonely knowing that I can't communicate with them properly.

And then you came. The most beautiful woman I saw since I arrived here. Those cat-like eyes looking around the room for a place to sat down. The moment our eyes met, I realized that I am not as straight as an arrow anymore.

Jen, did you know what really made me happy at that time? That of all the trainees, you chose me to be your roommate. You chose to be with me. But what happened now?

'I want this wedding to be perfect. Right Jen?'

'O-of course.'

Hanbin held your right hand in front of Niki and I. You smiled widely at him as I could see the excitement on your face. Niki noticed the sadness in my eyes so she excused ourselves to escape me from the sad truth. As I was about to stand, I was surprised when a soft hand held mine. Those hands that I wish will be mine, forever. Jennie, will you comfort me this time?

Love,
Your Forever Lili 💕

----------