Part 11

Nat pov

Since he asked me wat I was doing here but yet I couldn't speak as my head was aching badly... I took out my fone and typed out everything that he needed to know.

I know I have done many things that makes me worthy of u kiiling me but I wasn't in the right mind when I did those. Yes,i am indeed from the kgb aka the red room but I was brainwashed to kill those people whom I address as shield. The only reason y I could avoid it this time is bcoz b4 they gave me brainwashing serum to b injected to my body, I developed my own serum to prevent any chemicals that r harmful to me not to b absorbed into my bloodstream and it worked so I could come here and ask for help. I know asking for help is a weakness but I think my not asking for help and continuing to suffer in that place is much more foolish and weak proving that I don't dare to go up against them. I know u probably still do not trust me but I can prove to you that I am worthy of being someone under u for the greater good. The red room people still think I am on my mission as this was supposed to be a 3 month long mission as I was supposed to infiltrate shield so that gives us exactly 2 months and 28 days to gather up everything to tear the red room down.

After giving the fone to who I found out was director fury... I could see a sense of satisfaction in his face. He then replied to me that I would b starting out as a level 1 agent and work my way up while training myself and the person who save me who is clint Barton to tear down the red room tghtr. Unable to control myself, I let out a small smile... A genuine one for the first time.