Traveling

Traveling

Selena sat down on the private plane and smiled at Justin. The security guards were placed around the planes attempting to give them as much privacy as possible. Justin looked over to Selena and watched as Selena slowly drifted to sleep.

"You've been really sleepy lately, Selly." Justin whispers mostly to himself.

"Huh? Yeah um... Nightmares have been keeping me up?" Selena replied pulling the blanket up to cover her whole body strategically.

"Please Buckle up we are about to land." the pilot says.

"Selly wake up, we are landing." Justin says to Selena. I stretched my arms out and snuggled up to Justin. Waiting for the plane to land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After the plane landed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Selena Justin are you here for his wedding?"

"Are you guys getting married soon?"

"Are you guys breaking up?"

"When will the new songs come out?"

"Filming any new movies and music videos?" The paparazzi shouted as they walked down the steps, getting into the car.

"Jay, do you have any water? Or food? I am kinda hungry. Maybe pickles?" I said to Justin. Justin chuckled and nodded his head, brought out some snacks and a bottle of water. I grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Aww you know me so well." I whispered in his ear as I kissed him.

"Jay, I need to film part of my music video during the vacation. Don't worry, I won't miss anything." As I said that Justin pouted his lips and stuck his tongue out.

"Babe, you can be in the video if you want." I said trying to get him to smile again. I had to film the music videos since I knew in a few months I wouldn't be able to.

"Sure! What song are you filming?" Justin asked, perking up a little.

"Our song! Remember when we said we wanted to film the music video for it? And maybe release it? If you don't want I can always just film Higher Heaven or songs for my new album." I said unsure if Justin would be willing to share our song.

"Wait really!! Of course I want to release it. Why are you filming so many things right now? Don't you think you're over piling up? First a TV show, a movie, music video, album and you're also executive producing TV shows?!" Justin asked Selena.

"No, don't worry. The TV show is only filming on every other day, the movie is an animated movie, the music videos will be done in 2-4 days, and the album is almost done." I voiced back.

"We are here Ms. Gomez, and Mr. Bieber." Josh says.

"SELENA!! YOU'RE HERE!! YAY! LET'S GO SWIMMING AND PLAY IN THE GARDEN. LETS WATCH A MOVIE AND..." Jazzy basically screams.

"Well hello to you to Jaz. Sure if Sel is up to it. Let us go say hi first." Justin interrupted Jazzy.

"Of course! Yeah let's go say hi and then we can meet at the pool?" I asked. I pulled the cardigan that was wrapped around me, trying to cover myself. Justin started and mouthed a question, but before I could answer

"Justin! Selena! You're here!! Great!! So you guys can do whatever you want till about 3." Jermany said.Justin wrapped his arms around me and guided us to our room to change. After I changed Justin said "why aren't you wearing the blue bathing suit? I love you in one piece but I think you look even better wearing the blue one." Justin said to Selena.

"Umm... I thought since the kids are here and we don't know what we are doing so... maybe it would be easier to wear a one piece?and plus there are paparazzi here" I replied try not to sound suspicious.

"Selly, you never care about what the paparazzi see you in two piece. And plus you always wear two piece, but it's up to you." Justin said. I kissed Justin on the cheek and walked back into the bathroom, coming out in the blue bikini and a white cover up.

"Aww you look so pretty!! Love you Selly Bear!" Justin said hugging me. Smiling hand in hand we walked out together to the pool with the other kids.

"Sel, go swim with the kids. I don't think whatever work you have is that important. Jaz has been asking to play with you for so long." Jermany says. I rolled my eyes and smiled nodding my head. I took off my cover up and crossed my hands over my stomach.

"Oh" Chelsey said. She knows. I walked into the pool and played around with the kids. Several times Justin came up to me and hugged me by my stomach, and every time I tried to suck it in as much as possible.

"Selly, let's play hide and seek." Jaxson says.

"How do you wanna play? We are in the pool Jax." Ally says. I giggled along since there wasn't anywhere we could really hid.

"Selly, let's go ride the slide! Or we can go to the beach!!!!!" Jazzy screamed.

"Sure um let's go to the beach? Jay you ok with that?" I asked Justin. He nodded and picked me up, and tossed me back into the water. All the kids and adults around laughed and I began to laugh with them.

"Umm Jay can you pass me a towel cause I don't wanna walk over to the beach like this. There are tons of paparazzi and plus there is you know who around." I said to Justin. He paused to think and nodded his head.

"Hey, Sel come here for a minute. Jay you and the kids can go first, I'll bring Sel over I just wanna ask her a question.