More Interviews

"Babe, wake up. I know you're tired but we have an interview today and you have a photoshoot. Come on wake up. It's 11 and we have an interview at 1."Justin said while putting on some music.

"No thank you. I wanna sleep please just let me sleep for 5 more minutes." I begged.

"I would love to baby but we have Jimmy Fallon, Kelly and Ryan, and Good Morning America," he explained. I looked at him, pouted my lips and glared playfully at him.

"But your three kids decided to be nockturnals and they don't sleep at night. It's like they are having a dance party! Tell your kids to sleep. I love our kids to death but omg they don't sleep, or one sleeps and the other don't!"I complained. Justin laid down next to me and rubbed my stomach.

"Babies, please just sleep at night, or sleep when your mom is not sitting up. She's tired and she still has 4 months. Please just settle down. I know you're excited to join us but really you can't keep doing this to your mother. I love you guys! We are so excited to see." Justin whispered to my bump.

"Ugg fine let's just get up. Don't we have dinner with your parents tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, but we can come back home and you can take a power nap or something." He said and helped me out of bed. I walked into the walking closet and picked out my outfit. Putting on a light pink dress, and a black cardigan.

"The chef has made the food already. Come down when you're done getting ready." Justin said, if he followed him down those stairs and ate breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Jimmy Fallon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Selena! I am so happy you came back! The spicy food didn't scare you away?" Jimmy said while giving me a side hug.

"No, of course not! But I will say I will never ever do that again." I answered while laughing at the memory of us eating spicy chicken wings.

"Congrats on the pregnancy, 2 girls and 1 boy!" He replied and gave Justin a hug.

"Thank you! We are very excited!" Justin replied.

"So would you guys like to be interviewed together or separated?" Jimmy asked.

"We can do together?" I replied looking to Justin for a confirmation. He hugged me and nodded his head.

"Ok we will be going on in 10 minutes. Is that ok?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah!" Justin answered and we went into the room to mark Selena.

"Jay, can you pass me my bag? I need to do my makeup." I asked Justin.

"You don't need makeup Selly, but here." Justin replied and passed me my bag. I put on some light make up and brushed my hair.

"Juju stop looking at your phone, we are getting on in 1 minute lets go." I said, Justin stood up and together we walked to Jimmy's stage.

"Please welcome, my next guest Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!" Jimmy yelled. Justin wrapped his arms around me and walked onto stage together. The live crowd was screaming and yelling our names.

"Once again congrats! If you guys haven't noticed Selena is pregnant with triplets!!" Jimmy said excitedly as I sat down.

"Thank you! Yeah I am 5 almost 6 months pregnant!" I replied and layed my hand on my stomach.

"First Selena and Justin did you know your live gender reveal with the plane break genius world records for most viewed live story! With over 2.5 million views!! How does that feel?" Jimmy asked us.