Interview

Interview

"Selly Bear, 5 minutes before the interview, you ok? Should we postpone?" Justin asked me as I was puking my guts out. Ugg the morning sickness was horrible today!

"No, it's fine..... I'll be ok. Jay give me....." Before I finished I put my head over the toilet to puke into again. I felt Justin's hand rubbing my back.

"Babe, I am sorry. It will get better soon. I promise! Love you!" Justin said. I stood up and brushed my teeth.

"Maybe ask Hung to come in and fix my make up?" I asked. Justin walked out and came back in with Hung.

"Sorry. Morning sickness messed up the make up. Will you be able to fix it in 3 minutes?" I apologize.

"Sel, you don't need to apologize for that. And of course I can!" Hung answered and got to work. 3 minutes later I looked fabulous. It's amazing how 3 minutes Hung could make me look stunning.

"Selena and Justin 2 minutes before the interview, you should go backstage now." The stage manager said, leading us to the stage. I was wearing a ombre loosely fit dress and a cardigan around me just in case.

"Please welcome Hollywood's power couple, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!!" Ellen said as we walked onto stage.

"Wow Selena you look stunning! Justin, you look great as always!" Ellen said to us while we sat down. I sat on the inside and Justin was on the outside, shielding me a bit.

"So Selena please tell us about why you released Stained with basically no promotions and just released it without telling everyone beforehand?" Ellen asked.

"I wanted a surprise for my fans that stuck with me when I was inactive for almost 3 months." I replied.

"So Selena what exactly happened?" Ellen asked. Justin wrapped his arms around me and gave me his hand to squeeze for support.

"I was shot 3 times, one grazing my stomach, one preirceing my leg breaking my leg, and the last one also grazing my arm. Um the person that shot me was a stocker, I got threats a while ago and I didn't think too much about it but yeah. I choose to take a 3 month break to get better and spend time with family." I explained.

"So Justin, I noticed that your special lady has something on her finger that wasn't there when she left. Care to explain?" Ellen asked Justin. I laughed and blushed while Justin answered the question.

"Yeah I proposed to Selena when we were taking a break. I am not gonna say much but maybe one day you will see the proposal since we did film it!"

"So Justin and Selena, you guys are a full on power couple do you think we will see a colab soon?" Ellen asked.

"Babe wanna take this?" I asked Justin.

"Well for sure we would love to produce some songs together. But Selena has a lot of things coming right now so maybe we will wait a while. Plus there are a few award shows happening soon so maybe in a year? We will see!" Justin replied.

"Selena, all your fans have been wondering when your next album is coming out. When is it?" Ellen asked.

"Ummm.... I can't say much but I think when it does come out you guys will be pleasantly surprised? But like Justin said I have a few things at works right now. What I can say is that Hotel Transylvania 3 will premiere June 28th, and I have a few more things coming soon!" I answered as honestly as possible.

"Selena how does it feel to have a new unannounced song have 98 million streams?" Ellen asked.

"It feels great! Um I am really happy that my fans and everyone likes the song." I said.

"Well thank you guys so much! See you next time!" Ellen said, ending the live talk show. Justin and I walked hand in hand off the stage into our dressing rooms. My mom, Pattie and our managers were waiting for us so that we could leave to the next interview.

"Lets go guys, we are on a tight schedule!" Aleen yelled, rushing us into the car..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please comment what you think I should work on and if you guys would want me to time jump to the Grammy show or.......