Recovery

Recovery

Justin POV

Wow, it's been 2 weeks. Dad and Chelsea are married, they played Selena's song Nobody and it broke my heart. Selena and I were supposed to sing for them our song, they can steal our love, but she's still in a coma. Fans and family have been sending love but she still hasn't woken. Mandy and I have been here nonstop, I haven't left her room for more than 5 minutes and everyone else is staying in Jamaica till she wakes.

Mandy: Jay, do you think we should bring her back to LA?

Justin: I don't know? Is there better medical care?

Our conversations have not been much except here's some food and water.

Jazzy: Selly! We need you! Who's gonna sing Gracie and me to sleep when there's a thunderstorm?

Gracie: Sissy, I miss you. Please stop sleeping. I want to hear you sing. Sing sissy! I miss you

Jax: Selly, wake up! I miss you! Daddy played your song at the wedding and everyone was crying! We all miss you! Please

Ally: Sel, I am begging you please just wake up. I promise I will never ever be annoying again. I miss your voice and I miss your hugs and always comforting us.

Pattie: Sel, wake up. We all need you and we are here ready for you to wake up.

Mandy: baby! I miss you! Your voice, your silly jokes YOU! I need you! Please baby just wake up! Gracie misses her sissy, we are all here and were waiting for you.

I went close to her ears and whispered my message to her.

Justin: Babe, please wake up. The baby is fine, and we all miss you. Taylor and I made up, everyone is waiting. Please wake up. I miss snuggling next to you, you blushing and you giggles when you're embarrassed. Please!! I Love you selly bear, we need you to survive.

I took a deep breath and started to sing in her ear

Justin: I know I'm not perfect sometimes, You know you're not perfect sometimes, But even when it's wrong it feels right cause we're perfect together

Suddenly I felt her squeeze my hand.

Justin: Selly, please do it again. Mandy did you feel Selena squeeze your hand?

A repeat squeeze happened again, and slowly an arm rose. Selena grunted in pain and nudged my arm.

Mandy: Selly! Open your eyes. Everyone is waiting, come on.

Selena POV

Ugg my arms hurt, my head is gonna crack open, and my leg can't move. I could hear Justin whispering in my ears and singing a new song. I tried again and again to open my eyes or squeeze a hand. The words from everyone were killing me. I couldn't stand all their words and me not able to answer or reply. Finally after who knows how long I could control my hand. I squeezed as hard as I could onto someone's hand, hopping to catch their attention.

Justin: Selly, please do it again. Mandy did you feel Selena squeeze your hand?

I squeezed his hand again, and slowly forced my arm to rise. I moaned in pain and nudged his arms.

Mandy: Selly! Open your eyes. Everyone is waiting, come on.

Using every muscle in my body I opened my eyes. The light was too much so I forced them closed again. Slowly allowing the light to register to me. I looked around and saw everyone around me, my family, my friends. I smiled and took in the scene.

Selena: What are all of you guys looking at? What do I look like? Jay came here.

Everyone laughed and nodded their heads.