Vacation

Vacation

"Selly, we have been here for about a month and a half. When do you wanna leave? 2 weeks? What were you hinting at with your fans? You didn't tell me anything about releasing anything." Justin asked me. I stood up and moved over to where Justin sat and played with his hair.

"Yeah, I am releasing a music video. I filmed it a while ago. I always film things in case things like this happen." I said while pointing to my stomach.

"What song? Back to you? Or STAINED!" Justin practically screamed. Laughing at how much he was like my fans I pinched his nose and smiled.

"I am releasing Stained. But Babe you know that you can always ask and I can play the song right? Your just like all my fans!" I asked Justin. Pulling out my phone I picked a picture of Justin and I and typed the first clue. You were the one, the one that I could run to. Showing it to Justin for him to approve, he sung out the next verse.

"You were the one, the one that I would beg for, no, And you were the one that made me believe that I could be better,Yeah, you were the one, the one that I would run to" laughing I pushed Justin's shoulder, and pressed the post button.

"I think we have to go to the beach now. Dad just called and said they are ready for the photo. Also you look gorgeous!" Justin commented.

"Aww, you look handsome to Jay. I honestly don't get why we are even taking a picture. The wedding is over and to be honest I don't even look nice with a cast!" I protested.

"Selly, never say that! You look amazing, it's just family photos you know? Your family is here, mine is here and we are in Jamaica!! Plus you can kinda see the bump now!!" Justin said while pulling me to the elevator and walking to the beach. Everyone was already there and posed together. They were very tightly nite together which was kinda weird, there was more than one camera which I thought was super unnecessary.

"Wait, why does everyone look so casually dressed and Justin and I are the only one that are formally dressed?" I asked. Jazzy ran over to me and hugged me tight the other kids one by one came and hugged me, but making sure to always cover whatever was hiding behind them.

"Love you guys too but I still don't get why we are here." I continued to ask. They all laughed and just posed for the photo. Justin pulled me to the middle and placed a hand on my stomach. One year from now we will have 3 little babies to take care of. And we will take a new photo to have all three little angels in the picture too. While I was focused on smiling and thinking about what the future holds I never noticed everyone moving away slowly. Soon there was only me and the little kids. My mom, dad, step dad, cousins stood to one side and Justin's family on the other. My nephew and niece, my sister Gracie and Victoria, Justin's siblings all staying close to me. Suddenly I noticed that Justin's hand was not resting on my stomach anymore. Instead he was staring at me. Behind me was the beautiful sunset, a live band walked out playing They Can't Steal our love, our song! The little kids ran away but soon came back with a stream of fairy lights that could easily be 20 feet long, with images of Justin and I scattered around. Roses in a heart shape formed around Justin and I. Justin looked at me and I fell in love with him all over again. His cute nervous smile, his gorgeous eyes, his cute blond hair that I loved to play with.

"Do I have your approval? Mandy, Ricardo and Brian?" Justin asked. Breaking our locked eyes for just a moment before returning. Omg is he?

"Selena Marie Gomez, although I have made countless mistakes and broken your trust about a million times you continue to take me back. Everyday I wonder why and I finally know why, my mom told me this when I was younger and I never understood until I met you. Love makes you do crazy things and I think that's the only reasonable explanation. I love every part of you, whether it's your laughs and smiles or your unique personality. I love that when you're nervous or embarrassed you look down and fiddle with your fingers. When you're happy or think something is funny you always smile and your cheeks turn pink. When you're tired or bored you lay your head to my shoulder and play with my hair. But most importantly I love that you have not changed yourself for fame, instead you radiate our positive energy to everyone around you. I love every part of you and I am so excited to be able to start our not so little family together. Selena I am sorry for all the pain I've caused you but I promise you that from this day forward you and only you will be my number one concern, your the reason why I wake up every morning, your the reason why I stay grounded. I love you!" Justin said before kneeling to the sand and taking a little box out.