After Party

Selena Pov

"CAN WE GO SWIMMING?!?!" Jax asked once we got home. Everyone came over to the house, friends, family, and some other celebrities. It wasn't really a party but we wanted to have all our loved ones with us to hang out at the house. Although it was like 1 am right now because the kids all fell asleep during the show so they were very energetic. The only one not running around the house and asking to go swimming was Bay and she was still fast asleep.

"Momma, can we plz go swimming?" Gracie asked my mom and at the same time the rest of the kids also went to ask their parents.

"Kids you guys don't even have bathing suits and it's like 1 am! Also it's Justin and Selena's house not ours." Pattie answered, all the parents nodded in agreement.

"Selena this is gonna be you in a few months." Ashley whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded my head, wow this is gonna be a lot of work.

"If you guys want we can go swimming. Selena being the amazing person she is has swimming suits for all the kids because of how often all the kids come to the house." Justin answered.

"YAY! Let's go swimming! Is it in the kids room?" Ally asked. We made one of the biggest rooms a kids room where there's like 3 sets of bunk beds and 2 cribs in the room. Ally, Jazzy, Jax, Bay, Gracie, Victoria, and the rest of the kids can all fit in there in the future. But since some of them are still too young so most of them still sleep with their parents when they come to sleep over at the house. The house has a movie theater, a game room, a recording studio or room, a gym, an outdoor pool, 2 master bedrooms but we turned one of them into the kids room, 8 guest bedroom, dining room, two living rooms, pool, 12 bathrooms, 2 prep rooms with a makeup room, and an out house. The extra house has 3 bedrooms, a small living room and 3 bathrooms. It is mainly used for after swimming uses, especially when a lot of people come to the house and everyone needs to shower.

"Come on kids, follow me and I'll show you guys where it is." I said and the kids followed me to the room. This kids all followed me and they all got changed.

"Jay are you gonna go swimming with them?" I asked Justin.

"Yeah, are you gonna go swimming too?" Justin asked.

"I don't think I'll just change into a bathing suit and maybe go swimming. But I am gonna close my eyes for a few minutes first." I replied and went into the bathroom to change into a pink bathing suit.

"Woooo Selly your bump is so big!" Courtney said when I walked out to the back yard. I had 2 towels with me and I sat down on the lounge chair.

"Yeah, 4 more months! I don't even know how I can get bigger but we will see" I answered.

"What time is it right now?" Ashley asked while playing with Jazzy. I picked up my phone and checked the time.

"Wow it's like 3 am! So are we planning on pulling an all nighter with these kids?" I asked and laughed. The kids are still not tired and they said they wanted to watch the sunrise.

"Wait Sel! Why don't we watch the sun rise and do a maternity shoot!" Taylor said excitedly.

"It would be really pretty but I look like trash right now. Also the parents have all fallen asleep." I answered.

"Wait why are the parents sleeping right now?" Gigi asked.

"We are gonna do a switch later. So they will have to stay up during the day so we can sleep during the day. You see we planned ahead." I answered.

"Please selly! Let's take photos during the sunrise!" Courtney begged.

"Babe, it would look really pretty?" Justin replied and begged me with his eyes.