Phone calls

"Justin I have a facetime meeting with the Wizards cast, can you please take Gracie and the kids outside to go swimming. I just need like 1 hour and then I'll go swimming with you guys!" I yelled out to Justin.

"Of course, where are you calling? Do you want me to ask the camera crew to hangout with us?" Justin asked.

"Sure, thank you Jay! Love you" I said and started walking up the stairs.

"Love you more. No kiss?" Justin complained.

"I am gonna change and I only have 5 minutes, love you even more. I'll kiss you later." I said and went to go change. I put on Justin's shirt and a pair of leggings and once I finished the phone rang. I clicked reply and sat down on my desk.

"Hey guys!" David H said.

"Sorry we can't meet at my house, I am out of town and I am at my grandparents house." Jennifer said.

"No problem." I answered.

"Congrats Selena!!" Maria said.

"Oh yeah Congrats Selena!" David D said.

"We knew you were gonna be a star!" Gregg said.

"Thank you, but what are you guys walking about?" I asked. There was a long awkward silence and finally Jennifer spoke.

"The Grammy and the babies." Jennifer said, and the rest of them laughed at me.

"Oh ok yeah thanks." I replied.

"So Sel why you call us? Not that I don't love calling and chatting with you but is this just a normal chatting sesion?" Bridget asked.

"Ok so I have an idea. Why don't we film a reunion?" I stated. All of them clapped and hooted.

"That would be amazing but I thought Disney said not this year?" David D asked.

"Yes but I just bought Wizards." I answered.

"You what? You bought it? How can you do that?" Bridget asked.

"We have executive produced many things so I was thinking what if we film a reunion series." I explained.

"Yeah, but who is gonna like to show it?" David H asked.

"I spoke to the HBO MAX people and they said since my tv show is doing great they would love to have WOWP be streamed on their platform, Netflix also agreed to make WOWP a Netflix produced show." I explained.

"YAY!!! Where can we film?" Maria screamed.

"My managing team said that HBO will find a place for us to film and if they can't my manager will. And before you ask about writers and stuff, I have writers from 13 reasons and some old writers from Wizards that are gonna write for us. Cameraman and crew, most of the people from the Wizards crew want to come back and work with us again. Make up custom I got since I go on tours so often and stuff I have a team ready. Any other questions?" I stated. Everyone on the call clapped their hands and applauded for how ready and prepared I am.

"Wow Sel you are prepared!" Bridget complement.

"One question, when? OMG why don't we film with the pregnancy and all? Like Alex finally has found the love of her life and is having kids, Justin is headmaster of a Wizard school, and Max is max." David D said happily.

"Sure that would work but umm the doctor is putting me on bed rest when I am about 8 and a half months. Also we can always choose what we want our character to do." I answered.

"Yeah, so when should we start?" Maria asked.

"Anytime you guys want. My people are ready once I give them the ok. But we do have to give the writer and crew a while to build everything and all that jazz." I said.