12

Four months later.

Jisoo's POV.

Y/n and I are pretty serious about our relationship now. We don't go 2 weeks without hot and steamy sex. That's because of my needy ass. Sorry Y/n, I luv you! Everything seemed to be going good for right now.

Y/n: "Jisoo-ah!"
I turned my head towards her. She was running to me with a huge smile on her face.
Jisoo: "Yes baby?"
Y/n: "Aish, don't call me that in public. Your parents are gonna slap me."
Jisoo: *giggles* "Sorry."
Y/n: "I got permission from your parents that we can go out tonight. I know the perfect place."
Jisoo: "A date?"
She put on her cocky smile.
Y/n: "Sure, you can think of it like that. See you at 7 pm when the sun sets...babygirl."
She air kissed me before walking back to the arena. Damn her!

7 pm.

Me and Y/n went out. She had a basket with her and we walked to the beach house. I wonder why here. She laid out a light blanket on the sand and we sat down, looking at the sunset. She had her arms wrapped around my whole body.

Y/n: "Jisoo-ah?"
Jisoo: "Hmm."
Y/n: "Look at me."
I sat up and faced her.
Y/n: "I want to be with you forever. I hope to marry you one day Park Jisoo. I want to go through it all with you. I love you."
I saw the sincerity in her eyes and words, it made me smile so wide that I felt my cheeks hurt.

Jisoo: "I hope to be with you forever as well, you're mine Choi Y/n."
I pecked her lips as we shared a laugh.
Y/n: "Don't cry baby."
She wiped my tear I didn't know I had.
Jisoo: "Tears of happiness for you."
She hugged me tighter and we laughed again. I fed her a grape and we continued eating.

Y/n's POV.

We headed back to the kingdom to see Daniel back. What the hell is he doing here?
Daniel: "Jisoo!"
He got on his knees and held her hand.
Daniel: "I'm so sorry Jisoo! Please, lets get married again."
I looked at Jisoo to see her frozen and I snatched her hand from his.

Y/n: "How about you fuck off? She doesn't want to be with you anymore."
Daniel: "Really? I make her smile."
Y/n: "I'm the reason why she laughs everyday."
Daniel: "I'm her crush."
Y/n: "I'm her favorite person in the world."
Daniel: "She likes me."
Y/n: "And she loves me, she wants to be with me, I win."
I smirked in victory as he was getting frustrated.

Y/n: "I'll be nice and give you one more chance to fuck off. Or do I need to tell the King and Queen that you came back begging for forgiveness? You sure are shameless aren't you?"
Daniel: "W-Wait! Jisoo, can we talk?"
Jisoo: "I-I'm sorry but N/n is right. You left with another girl on our wedding and now you're coming back. You shameless pig."
She went inside first and I kneeled to reach his level.
Y/n: "In our next life, if we ever meet again, I will make sure you get it bad for hurting her."
I stood up and went inside, locking the gate behind me.

I didn't see Jisoo. She must have gone to her room. I put the basket down and went to go look for her. I opened her room door and saw that she was looking out her balcony. That's when I knew she was thinking of going back to Daniel. I closed the door gently and walked off. Apparently I didn't close it gentle enough because she called my name. I turned around and put on a smile.

Y/n: "Yes?"
Jisoo: "Why did you leave?"
She hugged me.
Y/n: "Sorry, you looked like you were in a deep thought."
Jisoo: "I wasn't."
Lies.
Y/n: "It's okay. You can go back to your room."
Jisoo: "Where are you going?"
Y/n: "I have to go to Chaeyoung and them. They said they wanted to catch up."
Jisoo: "Can I come?"
Y/n: *chuckles* "No, it's just family."
Jisoo: "But I am family!"
Y/n: "Maybe next time okay?"
Jisoo: "Okay."
She said in a sad tone. I kissed her cheek before leaving.

Jisoo's POV.

Why did she only kiss me on the cheek? Is she mad?

Y/n's POV.

I didn't actually go back home, I walked out of the back door to where the garden was. The garden was really big so I walked all the way to the back of the garden and sat down while hugging my knees. I don't know why but tears just started streaming down my face. Jisoo was going to go back to Daniel.

I just sat there, emotionless. It's the first time in a while since I've felt like this. I wiped my tears away and forced a smile on my face. Then I walked back into the kingdom like nothing happened.

I walked to my room and closed the door right when I saw Jisoo's room open. I bellyflopped onto my bed as she opened the door.

Jisoo: "Yah, you're not you ever since Daniel came here. What's up with that?"
I looked up at her.
Y/n: "Nothing. Seeing him just ruined my mood."
And the fact that you're thinking of going back to him.
Jisoo: "Oh. So how's Chaeyoung and them?"
Shit.
Y/n: "They're doing good. Better than ever."
She laid down beside me and slowly wrapped herself around me.

Y/n: "Hey, what are you thinking?"
Jisoo: "I-I don't know."
I knew exactly what she was thinking.
Y/n: "You're thinking of going back to-
She covered my mouth with her lips.

Jisoo: "Shut it."
Y/n: "But it's true isn't it?"
Jisoo: "It's not that I want to go back to him, I just....my body chooses you but my head chooses him."
I looked at her.
Y/n: "So I was just your sex doll?"
Jisoo: "N-No! It's not like that N/n!"
I managed to laugh a little.
Jisoo: "How can you even laugh right now!?"
Y/n: "Then choose whoever your heart chooses."
I pointed at her heart and she reached for my hand but I pulled it away.
Y/n: "You....you should go to sleep now Jisoo. I won't keep you longer."
Jisoo: "That's the first time you rejected my touch Y/n. Are you upset with me?"

I couldn't make eye contact with her.
Y/n: "N-No, I'm not. I'm tired from today."
She leaned closer to me and I backed away until I hit the bed headboard with my back.

Jisoo: "Why are you rejecting me?"
I just looked at her eyes, then her lips, then back to her eyes.
Y/n: "How do you make me give in every time to you Ji."
I kissed her and I felt her smirk in victory against my lips. My hands traveled up her shirt and took it off.

Y/n, you a whipped motherfucker. ✌️