23

Kingdom.

Jisoo: "Y/n."
She hugged me.
Y/n: "Hey."
King Park: "Let's go guys!"

They walked ahead of us.

Jisoo: "What did you guys talk about?"
Y/n: "He just wanted to know if I was training the guys okay. Nothing to worry about Ji."

She looked at me suspiciously.

Jisoo: "Okay, whatever you say."
Y/n: "Off you go now."
Jisoo: "What-
King Park: "Jisoo?"

We split up. I went to the arena as always and Jisoo went with her parents.

Changbin: "General!"
I waved and smiled at him.

Changbin's POV.

That whole training period, Y/n wasn't like herself.

Y/n: "Guys, I won't be here anymore after tomorrow. You guys will have a new trainer."
Chan: "Where will you be General?"

She smiled sadly at us.

Y/n: "I'll be gone. You guys are the best people I've trained. I hope that we all see each other again. Okay, dismissed. Changbin stay behind."

Everyone left and it was just me left.

Changbin: "Hey, is everyone okay?"
Y/n: "Not exactly. I'm gonna be gone tomorrow."
Changbin: "Why?"
Y/n: "The King will behead me himself-
Changbin: "What!? There has to be another way around it!"
Y/n: "I could stay away from Jisoo forever, but I can't."
Changbin: "Why!? You're gonna get yourself killed, you're leaving behind all the people that care and love you!"
Y/n: "I'm sorry, you know I can't leave her. When I'm gone, please take care of the Princess for me. She'll be miserable."
Changbin: "If you already know, then just stay away from her."

Y/n: "I can't, she'll be hurt either way. Changbin, you were a really great friend to me in this life. I hope we can cross paths again in the next life."
Changbin: "N-No, you're not saying your goodbye to me right now-

She grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

Y/n: "You are like the little brother I wish I always had, the little brother I always looked out for because I cared for you. Please, just let me say this."

I hugged her and couldn't control my tears.

Changbin: "I hope we are brother and sister in our next life Noona."
She patted my head.

Y/n: "I hope so too little dongsaeng. Don't tell Jisoo about this."

After our tears dried, I left and Y/n bid me goodbye.

I went home crying that night, knowing the person I looked up to like a sister, would die tomorrow.

Y/n's POV.

I walked home. My legs felt so weak because of what I had to tell my friends who were like family to me. I let myself into the house to see them all with their lover on the couch watching a movie. I wish that was me and Jisoo.

Jeongyeon: "Y/n?"

That's when I lost it and broke down crying a river. I wasn't ready to leave them behind, I wanted to stay here forever with the people I loved and cherished the most. Why is the world so unfair?