Wasted. 5

Michael's POV

    We walked around town stopping at multiple stores, purchasing all the items we needed. Throughout the hour and a half we spent getting all the supplies I managed to still keep my activity that i planned a secret. Many times Willow had tried to peek at the contents of the shopping bag that I was not opening until we made our way back to Willow's house.

"UGH. Michael you know I don't particularly like surprises!" Willow complained, once again trying to snatch the bag from my hands.

"Well..... I don't care." I said. We were about 2 minutes from her house but Willow was still being impatient. She crossed her arms and pouted the whole 2 minutes it rook to arrive.

As soon as we stepped into the house Willow quickly grabbed the plastic bag from my hands and ran upstairs. I heard the sounds of her rummaging through the bag and looking at all the items that it contained, and I knew she found what I was hiding when she finally spoke up with a surprised tone.

"mikey.....," there was a pause. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" She yelled.

-
Willow's POV

    I would be lying if I said I wasn't shocked by the contents of Michael's shopping bag. The bag was filled with all the supplies needed to dye hair, but there was enough dye for two people not just one for Mikey. I knew Michael didn't need two bottles of hair dye to do his hair because I had helped him dye his hair many times before. I walked back downstairs where I found Mikey sitting on the couch .

"Care to explain yourself?" I said holding out the bag.

Michael grabbed the bag "I had a great idea. We could dye our hair pastel purple and be twinsies." I didn't reply, I was to shocked to do so.

"So do you want to???"

I thought about his offer and laughed before I replied with a hesitant "Sure. Why the hell not".

Michael smiled and we both went upstairs.

-

Michael had helped me bleach my hair since it was pretty dark and he had experience with this sort of stuff. I decided to leave it the silver color for a a few days so I didn't damage the absolute fuck out of my hair, and Mikey did the same. My new silver hair earned a few compliments and a few strange looks but I didn't mind, knowing that it would be a perfectly grunge shade of purple soon. My grandma actually liked my hair color, excluding one comment she had made. "So looking like an old lady is in style now?". I wasn't sure how to react to that one. Once I finally dyed it people had some very unique things to say about my purple hair.

My little brother said I looked like an Alien (interesting).

Lauren said I looked "hella tumblr", and Ash just said Michael had " corrupted" me. I found that one to be one of the funniest comments that I had gotten.

-

  It was a quite casual Friday and I was just hella excited because we're just one week closer to summer break, when I got a text from luke.

Luke: hey :D

Me: hola.

Luke: what's new??

Me: Well one new thing would have to be my hair.

Luke: WILLOW.

Me: WHAT?

Luke: I NEED to see your hair.

Me: I can send you a oic of it hold on...

Luke: NO

Luke: I NEED TO SEE IT IN PERSON. CAN WE HANG OUT??

Me: sure just stop yelling at me!! XD

Luke: The beach at 6?

Me: sure, see you there.

Luke: can't wait <3

HE PUT A GODDAMN HEART!

Was a date-ish type hang out?

I mean  Luke is cute. Like really really cute, but I don't think I like him like that .

an:
Sorry it was such a short chapter but I just needed to update to let you all know that this fan fic isn't dead and it's very much still alive and I have just been planning for the rest of the fic.

Ig | @pastel._.kat

Twitter | @KlutzyKat_