Wasted. 4

I groaned as loud beeping filled my ears. This isn't the most pleasant way to wake up at 6:00 am, but is there really any pleasant way to wake up this early? I shrugged away my thoughts as I stretched out underneath my blanket. The only good thing about waking up this early is that when I open my eyes I don't go temporarily blind due to the amount of sunlight coming through my curtains (which I always forget to close). Once I was motivated enough to get out of my bed I slipped on my bunny slippers and slowly walked to my bathroom. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth before I dared to let my hair out of the messy bun it was currently in. I slowly twisted the hair band off my hair and let the curly mess fall on my shoulders. I hate having curly hair, It is the biggest pain in the butt, but I manage. I Brushed through the curly mess, my hair isn't crazy curly but it is enough to drive me insane when it comes to straightening it in the morning. After about a half an hour of fighting with my hair it was finally straight, perfect, and side swept just as I like it.

Now, was the one of the hardest parts of my morning, Finding an outfit. First I grabbed a pair of classic plain black skinny jeans. Even though it was almost summer I wore a lot of loose fitting sweaters so I picked a white sweater with daisies on it paired with a black tank top. Since I didn't really know what shoes to wear I just threw on a pair of plain black Toms and headed downstairs. I only had a few minutes to get to the bus stop. I didn't have time to make cereal so i quickly grabbed an apple and grabbed my back pack before rushing out the door. 

-

I hated taking the bus but it was all I could do since I didn't pass the test to get my drivers license and I have to wait until I can take the test again.

The bus had a weird smell, It smells like a mixture of sweat, vanilla, and flowers. Vanilla and flowers from all the perfume that the girls wore and sweat from the hot bus packed full of teenagers. I guess i'm just glad that I'm not alone since I have Michael. The only reason he has to ride the bus is because he doesn't have a car since he crashed his other one.

"If only you wouldn't have gone full retard and crashed your car into a telephone pole, You would have been able to drive us here." I finally said as we pulled in front of the building.

"At least i could actually pass my test, you on the other hand went all cone crazy and killed all the traffic cones!" he said back, laughing, obviously pleased with his comeback.

"well then." I silently replied, feeling a bit defeated. The sound of noisy teens filled my ears as me and Michael pushed through the crowd and into the courtyard to wait for the first bell. I let out a sigh of relief and slight comfort as I slid my back down the wall until I reached the ground. Leaning my back on this wall was like ten thousand times better than resting on a wire fence.

(plus no more getting my sweaters caught in the fence)

"Willow?" I heard a soft voice say from beside me. It was then I had noticed I hadn't said 'hi' to either ash or Lauren since I got here.

"hey Lauren, sup?" I said patting the shaded spot of grass next to me. Lauren nodded and sat down next to me, knowing what my gesture meant.

"you were staring again." she giggled.

"I know, I do that when I'm deep in thought."

"If you wouldn't mind me asking, what were you thinking of??" she said shyly. Even though we have known each other for quite a while she still talks to me as if she knows absolutely nothing about me.

"Just everything I guess," i laughed at my vague answer."I was thinking of how happy I am with everything at the moment, It's just so stable and peaceful. I mean my life hasn't always been that way."