Wasted 1.

beepbeepbeep!

beepbeepbeep!

I slowly opened my eyes after hearing the the sound of my alarm echo throughout my head for 5 minutes. My eyes focused after being blinded by the sudden flash of light coming from my open curtains. shit why didn't I close them last night! I shook my head clearing my mind of any thoughts I had as I swung my legs over the right side of my bed. I could tell my Nan wasn't awake and my pap took my little brother on a camping trip and isn't coming back till Monday. Today is Saturday, I walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast and

I scrolled through my twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram as I ate my cereal.

After checking all my Internet-type stuff I turned on some music in my room and got ready. I'm planning to hang with Michael today so I just went with something casual, shorts and a cut-off sounds perfect. After doing the usual cleaning my face and brushing my teeth I brushed out my hair and applied some mascara.

Usually Michael doesn't mind if I show up at his house unexpected and half the time he isn't awake when I get there. So  after leaving Nan a note telling her where I was I left.

It's not that far of a walk from my house to Michael's, so I was there in about seven minutes.

When I knocked on his door I heard his dog bark followed my his mom yell "I'll be there in a minute!"

It only took her five seconds to open the door.

"Oh hi Willow. oh Michael's upstairs i can go get him-"

I cut her off.

"oh Don't worry I'll go get him"

I always sort of enjoyed waking Mikey in the morning. Maybe it was the Surprised look on his face when he saw me or how messy his hair was, but It was just hilarious to me.

I ran upstairs and burst through Michael's bedroom door trying not to be too loud. And sure enough he was still sleeping. Gosh Mikey it's like 11am, but he probably did stay up all night playing video games  I thought. As I usually did I slowly tiptoed over to the foot of his bed.

He looked kinda cute in a way when he's sleeping with one arm hanging off the side of his bed and his mouth partially open as he quietly snored a little. I walked to one side of his bed and Quietly crawled onto it and moved closer to the sleeping Michael.

I unlocked my phone and held the speaker close to his ear as I started playing the most "metal" song i had on my phone. Not even one second after the music started playing Michael shot up with wide eyes.  His eyes wandered around frantically until they met mine. After Michael's eyes met mine I saw his muscles relax a little as he laid back down on his bed.

"Good morning Will"

He said in a deep voice as he closed his eyes for a second.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I replied as I playfully slapped his arm.

"whatever you say Will." He said as. a small smirk appeared on his face.

"Okay I see you want to play that game MIKE!"

His eyes shot over to me as he made a fake "serious" face.

"now you've taken it too far." he said laughing a little as did I.

"Now get up I want to hang out with my best friend today!"

"not gonna happen"

"oh really. and what is that suppose to mean?" I said standing up and placing my hands on my hips.