wasted. 6

Willow's POV     "where the hell is he?!" I muttered to myself, checking the time to see that it was 6: 20 and Luke was still not there. I was about 5 seconds from leaving until I saw Luke walking toward me, being all stupidly happy and cute. He opened his arms and gave me a harm hug, which I didn't return.

"I'm so so so so so so sorry that I'm late...," Luke apologized, but I was still a bit upset," I got us some frozen yogurt."  Well...  I /was/  upset, until he said the magic words "frozen yogurt."

"hmmmmmmmm... fine your forgiven, Mr.Hemmings," I said jokingly and from that point on we just hung out, watching the sunset and joking around about stupid stuff. I was honestly a little worried that he would think that I looked weird with purple hair, but he actually really liked it.  After hours of hanging out with Luke passed  I was actually quite upset when we realized the sun was almost fully set , indicating I would have to start walking home. Luke insisted that he should walk me home, I told him that he 100% didn't have to do that, but being the stubborn guy I know he is, he continued to walk with me. We were silent for the most part, but it wasn't an awkward silence it was just silent. After about a 10 minute walk we finally reached my house.