Wasted 3.

My eyes shot open suddenly to the sound of My loud and obnoxious alarm.

it was 9:00am.

It is Monday, but I'm not going to school and neither is Michael. We both have the same reason for skipping school.

Today is a school trip and we decided that since we do not have to go we aren't . Of course I asked my Nan if I could skip today so it doesn't count as skipping.

    Memories of Ashton's party began to flood into my mind.

My eyes widened as I remember the note Luke gave me. I frantically searched my room for the tiny piece of paper which contained Luke's number.

"Ouch!" I said aloud when I felt something poke my boob.

I had put the Note in my bra.

REAL smart willow

Well now that I think about it 'I probably would have lost the note if i didn't put it there'.

I laughed at my weird thoughts.

After putting Luke's number in my phone a loud sigh left my mouth as I let myself fall back into my bed.

I wanted to stay in this bed forever.

But sadly Life doesn't work that way, so I forced myself to Leave my blankets, my pillows, and my comfort behind as I walked downstairs for some breakfast. 

I wasn't nearly close to being 100% awake so I just got some cereal and did as I did most days.

I texted Michael.

to: Mikey :D

'Mornin' sunshine :D  Ash's party was amazing!'

I wasn't expecting him to answer since it is only 9:30, but to my surprise he did.

to: Will(ow) Smith :D

' I didn't see you half the time we were there you just suddenly disappeared :(  wat happened to hommies fo lyfe, yo.'

I laughed as I read the last part of Mikey's text in a 'gangster' voice.

'I'll tell you what happened when you get here. (A.K.A. I'm bored and you should come over and hang out please. :D'

'Be there in a little bit (ps. you are so weird'

*one hour later*

  I heard a knock on the door and I quickly ran to go answer it, knowing it was Michael. I ended up swinging open the door to fast and the door knob slipped from my hand and slammed into the wall. The sound of the Door hitting the wall made Michael's eyes widen suddenly.

"Woah There. Apparently somebody is excited to see me!" He laughed.

"I always am. you are my best friend after all, right?" I said raising my eyebrows at him as if it were an actual question, even though it wasn't.

"Yeah, but I still don't know why... You're absolutely insane, willow." he said  as he Sat down on the couch.

"Oh is that so." I said as I shot him a Sinister look.

"Willow, NO!" Mikey exclaimed as he threw his hands up to protect himself. (He knew what Willow was about to do and he also know he couldn't stop her.) I laughed at Michael's reaction as I pounced at him digging my fingers into his sides, making him let out a Loud laugh. Mikey tried to get away but he couldn't do that without hurting me since I was basically on top of him, tickling him to death.