Another Different and yet Similar Universe

It was once again an amorphous creature and it was going through that black hole. All their interconnected neurological system was on alert. Only void and blurs around, and a cold they only felt billions of years ago when traveling space as a tiny worm. At a certain moment all the worms pushed through a blur and a sudden strength pulled them out to the light... they found themselves in a crammed space with a man sat by some controls. The amorphous mass of worms was weak and cold, they realized they were very hungry.

The poor pilot gave the thousands worms some energy, enough for them to wriggle out that small space where they found out a very hot sun was scorching the earth, they were so weak that went back in. They were in a blue helicopter saying 137 on the paint and in the cockpit the creature could read the word Cell Creators Corp. Soon enough the amorphous alien saw its skin was coal black, thicker and heavier, how long has it been traveling space and time in that black hole? Is it on Earth? Is it the same time of when it ended up in the void? Is it the same Earth or another one shaped by different actions?

The memory of pain and fear of the pilot soon disappeared and the creature searched among the devoured pilot's memories for some clues. Although the time was still a mistery, these now black worms were on a different Earth in what could be another dimension. The poor pilot didn't know anything specific, an ordinary man working for the biggest and most powerful corporation on the planet, Cell Creators Corp. In this mission he had to drop a scouting team who had to retrieve some samples in an amniotic fluid pool deep underground in an old abandoned facility... was that the same amniotic pool from its Earth? Suddenly the black amorphous thing realized Cell Creators Corp. was now on a wormhunt as the helicopter had cameras and the chip legally implanted in the pilot stopped working and activated an alarm somewhere on the globe.

Some time later arrived a second helicopter heavily manned by androids, at least they looked the part, and after some fire they easily contained in a safe the already very weak black carrion. The charred and scarred mass of worms was taken away in a blinded unit to another reinforced glass unit connected to the ground by various electric cables. The creature was thinking the universe was different, but men were still the same...

After what seemed various weeks and many electric discharges - for study purposes, the worms changed some of the texture of their gross rotten meat in something similar to acid and started swirling in the tube, which made the reinforced glass brittle. Just during the thousandth discharge the amorphous hardened alien broke out of its cage and dug its way out in the hard crystal rock. Behind an extra layer of glass, scientists and military personnel did nothing, they had some basic knowledge that thing could possess them - that was what the black carrion sensed. The wriggling mass of meat and bones crawled through small vents, dug hard rock and used all senses to find small pipes, always going up and avoiding leaving traces and bigger spaces. When the last dirt was dug, it finally breathed the moist and cold air of the desert, far far away it could see flickering lights of some big city. Maybe it could try living a peaceful and interesting existence in there.

In that exact very moment, its neurological system made all its worms aware there was another entity similar to theirs somewhere underground from where they fled. In this world there might be another mass of worms like them.