All Cycles, of Ends and Beginnings

After the dome, the amorphous creature went to visit again Stil and gave him many useful tips on how to get better at healing people and improve their quality of life. Their trip to the dome was very productive. The months that followed, witnessed the sudden and brutal death of thousands of people around the globe, and many shocking news came to surface. Many leaders of many countries perished, too. Different people tried to fit in the steps to be good leaders, some of them died of eerie deaths, while others became true servants for their country. Cell Creator Corp. fell, many lost their jobs and had to adapt to a more humble living, but still with dignity. Wars almost ceased, only some occasional guerrilla kept waging. Some people changed drastically their life out of utter fear of losing their lives. Something was lurking in the shadows and kept people in line from time to time. Even a few mobs and mafias changed their rules and tried to fit in the society. People started receiving a better education, to see the world through each other's eyes and countries started to unify themselves respecting their traditions and diversities.

Wurm traveled the world hundreds of times and discovered every nook and cranny. When they entered some regions, the death rates spiked, too - but those are other stories. From time to time they wondered what really happened in their first world, and where did they come from...  somewhere in space.

THE END