{🌻} A Sweet Story

Ship: Taylor and Autumn from Girl with Good Luck and Boy with Bad Luck. Two gacha mini movies made by RosyClozy. 

Song: What Ifs by Kane Brown ft. Lauren Alaina. Song POV is Taylor's.

Are we good together?

   Taylor and Autumn were a very cute couple. It did take some time to accept them, but everything else fell perfectly in line. Obviously as a pair with opposites, it would be full of doubts. Autumn always reassured Taylor that it was fine, but the blond never believed her. He often asked questions to himself and his redhead girlfriend. Always clarifying if this relationship wouldn't break both of them. Wondering if dating a boy with a bad reputation with luck was worth it. 

They were in the park, sitting down on a black bench. Autumn was reading a book, taking a look at the green leaves every once in a while. The boy just stared at a random spot in the park.

"What are you thinking of this time?" the girl named after a season asked him. 

"Hm? Oh, nothing."

"Taylor. I know you. You're pondering about our relationship. Again," she said with disappointment. Her arms were crossed. 

"I mean...yea. I'm sorry Apple. I just... What if I can't keep up?" he started.

Autumn's cheeks and ears tinted a pastel pink when Taylor called her Apple. Apple was her nickname he gave her, and it was basically a fall season symbol. She secretly liked it a lot. Wait no. Love. She loved her nickname. 

She always had an answer prepared for his silly questions. She knew exactly how to make her boyfriend feel better about himself and their relationship. After all, you should never be embarrassed because of love! That's what the sweet redheaded girl always thought.

"If you can't keep up, I'll stay with you. We can do this side-by-side," she calmly answered with a smile. She knew he had more questions to ask though.

"What if when we're older, I can't do house chores and help you?" he questioned her.

"Then you can work and get the money, so we can pay bills. I'll gladly stay at home at do the cleaning and cooking and other stuff if you get enough and maybe more money. We'll be able to live a stable enough life!" she responded. 

It wasn't my best, but honesty was put into it. Autumn thought. She wasn't exactly satisfied with her answer, but her boyfriend's face lit up a tiny bit. Her smile somewhat got bigger.

She saw something wash over his eyes. "Still have more questions, huh?"

He nodded with a tiny, but adorable frown. "Yep."

"Well then, ask away!" The girl with orange hair put her book away. She then put her head on Taylor's shoulder. His face went flustered. Even though they were dating for a while, the boy and girl still got flustered. They were adorable.

"What if it's the other way around?"

"Then we'll do the same thing just different roles," she told him as her right hand went into a thumbs-up position.

"What if I can't be there for you?"

"Let's not go there. Present stuff before the future," she sternly said. "We can think of that stuff later."

His mouth went into a diagonal curve. A little smile. He had a right cheek dimple. Autumn poked it with her pinky. The blondie's ears went pinker.