❝Chrysanthemus ❞

"It's been 2 years since I left, I know that it's not that long but for me, it's like a decade. I came back to him." Y/n started to walk outside the airport and make her way to their house.

"Home at last" Y/n said then let her body fell in her bed.

"Now, how should I find him? Can I find him?" She grabbed her phone in her pocket then started to scroll on the internet.

"What should I do? I'm bored." Y/n started talking to herself 

"I'm literally crazy" she added.

After a few minutes, she decided to visit her old school. Y/n is now standing in front of the gates of Fukurodani Academy. 

"A lot of things changed, I hope his feelings didn't" While Y/n was walking in the hallway he saw a familiar guy with a smile on his face.

"Hey hey hey! It's you Y/n!" Bokuto said.

"It's been a while Bokuto" Y/n said.

"When did you come home? What are doing here?" Bokuto asked.

"I just arrived today and I'm just paying a visit." Y/n replied.

"D-do you-" Y/n was hesitating to ask her question.

"What is it?" Bokuto asked.

"Y-you see, I don't know how to find Akaashi. I don't even know where he lives nor his accounts on social media." Y/n said that Bokuto lose his smile.

"Akaashi..... He's been taking a rest." Bokuto faked a smile.

"What do you mean?" Y/n got confused.

  "Is he sick? In pain ?tired?" she suddenly felt uneasy.

"I think I'm not the one who should answer those questions." Bokuto said.

"I'll give you an address. You can answer your own questions when you went here." He gave Y/n a paper with an address written on it.

"Well I should go, I can't wait to see him." Y/n said a little bit excited.

"Take care" Bokuto said without any feelings.

 "What's up with him?"

"Well, this is it" Y/n knocked at the door's house that Bokuto told her to go. The door opened and revealed a woman.

  "How can I help you?" The woman said. 

"Her features, even her voice they're familiar" Y/n can't stop staring at the woman's face. 

"I'm sorry, my friend told me to come here. I supposed you're related to Akaashi" 

The woman got shocked because she heard the name Akaashi.

"So it's you" The woman smiled. 

"Huh?" Y/n said.

"Please come inside" the women offered.

 Y/n and the woman sat on the couch. Y/n started a conversation "May I know where Akaashi is?" 

The woman breath deeply and said "Y/n, please understand everything. He loves you more than anyone."

She handed Y/n an envelope sealed with a small dried chrysanthemum.

  "What's this?" Y/n asked while holding the envelope. 

"Answers, it's in there" the woman said.

"Why am I nervous?" Y/n opened the envelope and after a jiffy, her checks started to get wet.

-----------------------------------------------------

"You told me you would wait for me," Y/n said while looking at Akaashi's grave.

"You even told them not to tell me that you're sick and dying. How selfish!" Y/n said while sobbing. 

"If I just knew, I wouldn't leave. Our time hasn't even come but you already left." Y/n looked at the Freesia flower she brought. 

"I know that the flower you used to seal your letter means goodbye. Why did you bid your goodbye when you keep saying that you'll always be here? You are really confusing." Y/n chuckled 

"I brought Freesias because I heard it symbolize unconditional love. Just like my love for you." Y/n started to feel tears on her checks again. 

"I should go now. I promise that when I came back here I won't cry because I know that you hate seeing me cry." Y/n turned around and started to walk away from Akaashi's grave.

"I don't know if I'll ever fall inlove again"

"But if I do, I'll still hope that it's you"

"Because you're my dream"