𝙩 𝙬 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙮

"Yangyang make it quic-"

Yangyang then smashed his lips against mines...

he's kissing me.

how do i respond to this?

Suddenly, I kissed him back...but it wasn't short. What I meant was...

the kiss turned into an intense makeout session.
(I'll leave u guys on ur imaginary about what happened next)

The next morning

Yangyang's Pov
I woke up and looked around, I found myself shirtless then noticed Y/n sleeping so beautifully next to me. I stared at her for a bit but later, put my shirt back on to head to Yuri and Y/n's room to check on Yuri then decided to head downstairs to eat breakfast.

Y/n's Pov
Arghhh my head hurts...
I opened my eyes, realising this wasn't my room...
I then remembered what happened last night. The question is...

does Yangyang know what happened too?

I noticed Yangyang was already gone, I tried getting up but terribly failed.
My legs were aching, I could barely walk. Just then, the door was swung open revealing a shirtless Yangyang.

"You like what you see?" He asked while smirking,

"what?" I snapped out of my mind and again tried attempting to get up. After lots of tries, I finally gave up and just lay back down but...
all of a sudden, Yangyang got on top of them.

my heart started to beat a lot faster.

"Having problems getting up, babygirl?" he whispered,
"Y-yes..." I slutteres and he got closer to my ear...

"Next time, ask me." his voice made me ticklish in my ear, but

what did he mean?

As soon as he whispered that, he got up and carried me into a bridal style before heading to my bedroom. He then carefully dropped me on my bed and again went on top of me, before he left... he whispered again.

"Since I did that for you, give me something 'good' in return, babygirl."

What on earth is he doing to me...

He left the room and I slowly changed into an oversized sweater with some shorts then put my hair into a messy bun and went out to eat some food.
I saw Yangyang and he saw me too, he stared at me from head to toe.
He mostly focused on my legs and my face.

this man is driving me crazy...

After I ate breakfast, I went to Yuri and finding that she already got up.

"Morning Yuri!"

"Morning mom.." she yawned, I picked her up and put her down on the sofa. Today was just a quiet day since Miso didn't came and Miss Liu had a lot of meetings today, I stayed at bed for the rest of the day while Yuri and Yangyang were just playing around at the playground in iur neighbourhood.

- to be continued -

hi guys, I'm sorry if this was such a bad chapter. Yes, I know I suck lmao but anyways I won't be online or updating for awhile cause I gotta focus on grades and mostly on myself. If u wanna know why, I'm not okay.
there. ;))
I'm sorry, ilysm 💖

- your ugly author-nim