Ch 13

(Changing the sentence structure of the second sentence here because it's basically part of the story and how bad it is at this point)

A day passed. Iskall had been moved to Xisuma's base, since it was nearest, with the help of Jevin's boat, which had come in handy after all. The admin himself was improving well, now he was awake, and after a few large cups of tea, he was back on his feet

A day passed. Iskall had been moved to Xisuma's base, since it was nearest, with the help of Jevin's boat, which had come in handy after all. The admin himself was improving well, now he was awake, and after a few larger cups of tea was on his feet. 

Now the Hermits were gathered by the much collapsed and blown up cave, Xisuma ahead, with a newly made strider-suit and helmet. But it wasn't him that had called the meeting. It was Scar. 

'Why are we here?' Cleo asked. 'I was busy thinking about breaking Joe's legs...'

'I have gathered you here to say that the bedrock symbol must go.' Scar began. 'Ever since it arrived there has been chaos, and death. So we will tear it down!'

'Yeah! Freedom for Hermitcraft!' Zedaph yelled excitedly. 'Wait, how?'

'It's obvious!' Tango groaned. 'You guys alway miss the obvious ideas!'

'TNT again?' Jevin guessed. 'Or a sacrifice?'

'No!'

'Then what do you suggest?' Scar asked.

'Impulse!'

'Wait... what?' The boomer stepped back.

'Impulse can blow up bedrock! He has a bedrock breaking service! If it's going to go, then Impulse can do it!'

The bedrock-breaker blinked.

'Ok... I don't really want to go in there and get crushed to death...' He gulped. 'Can someone else go?'

'Nah! Come on! You're the best at this!' Tango goaded, hand on his friend's shoulder. 'No one else would do a good enough job!'

'Thanks...' 

'If Impulse is fine with it, then it's a great idea.' Cub agreed. 

'Come on, dude! You'll do a great job!' Zed cried. 

'Do it for Hermitcraft!' Bdubs added. Impulse sighed. 

'Fine. I'll do it. But don't expect me to enjoy it...'

'Great! Now, we'll leave you to it!' Tango flew off, satisfied. The other hermits soon departed too, leaving Impulse alone. 

He took supplies out his ender chest, and climbed down into the cave. It was small and foreboding, but the boomer was confident enough. He put down a first bit of TNT to destroy any stone around that got in the way. It did the job well, leaving bedrock floating in the air and on the ground. Then, he got to work on the proper stuff. 

The machine to do it was memorised, but Impulse still messed up, whether that was on purpose or not. Then, he got into position, and lay there for a few minutes, building up the strength to do it. Whatever had placed it was not friendly, and wanted them dead. Destroying it could mean war. 

Impulse pulled the lever, and the first piece of bedrock was broken.

There was no instant attack, or death. Only a minimal sense of triumph that he had beaten something, rebelled against some huge threat. 

The boomer prepped the second, and blew that one up too, though it still took time to muster courage. 

Third, fourth and fifth were easier, and Impulse soon was speeding along as fast as he could. It took time to disassemble and reassemble the redstone, but not too long. By the time he was on the last one, he was confident of nothing happening.

He set up the last machine, and got into position to active it. Impulse pulled the lever, the bedrock broke, and a deadly hush fell on the cave. 

The boomer looked around, suddenly nervous. Something bad was going to happen now, because of what he'd done. 

A whisper of conversation in a different language reached his ears. 

'⍑ᒷ ʖ∷𝙹ꖌᒷ 𝙹⚍∷ ᓭ||ᒲʖ𝙹ꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ.''ᒷ⍊╎↸ᒷリℸ ̣ ꖎ|| ᓭ𝙹.' 'ʖ⚍ℸ ̣... ⍑𝙹∴? ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ⊣╎ᓵ ᔑ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ⚍ᓭ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖ∷ᒷᔑꖌ ʖᒷ↸∷𝙹ᓵꖌ?' '╎ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ꖌリ𝙹∴, ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᒲᒷᔑリᓭ ∴ᔑ∷, ||𝙹⚍ ꖌリ𝙹∴.''||𝙹⚍ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ↸ᒷᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ... ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴ᒷ∷ᒷ 𝙹リꖎ|| ↸ᒷ⎓ᒷリ↸╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲᓭᒷꖎ⍊ᒷᓭ...''ᓭ╎ꖎᒷリᓵᒷ! ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ∴ᔑᓭ 𝙹ʖ⍊╎𝙹⚍ᓭꖎ|| ᔑリ ᔑᓵℸ ̣ 𝙹⎓ ∴ᔑ∷, 𝙹⎓ ∷ᒷʖᒷꖎꖎ╎𝙹リ ᔑ⊣ᔑ╎リᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹⚍∷ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒲᔑリ↸.' 'ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷリ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ リ𝙹∴?''ᓭᔑᓵ∷╎⎓╎ᓵᒷᓭ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑ╎ℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ∷ᒷℸ ̣ ⚍∷リ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ, ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∷ᒷᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ꖎᒷ⎓ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ𝙹リᒷ.''⊣𝙹𝙹↸. ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ !¡ᒷ𝙹!¡ꖎᒷ ∷ᒷᔑꖎꖎ||, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒲ╎ℸ ̣ ᓭ. ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᓵᔑリ ʖ⚍╎ꖎ↸ !¡ꖎᔑᓵᒷᓭ ᓭ𝙹 ⎓⚍ꖎꖎ 𝙹⎓ ꖎ╎⎓ᒷ, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ||'∷ᒷ ᔑꖎᒲ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ᒲ𝙹⍊╎リ⊣. ∷ᒷ↸ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ꖌリ𝙹ᓵꖌ 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡𝙹∴ᒷ∷ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ⎓𝙹∷ ↸ᔑ||ᓭ 𝙹リ ᒷリ↸. ꖎᔑリ↸ᓭᓵᔑ!¡ᒷᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ∷ᒷᔑꖎ╎...''↸╎↸リ'ℸ ̣ ╎ ℸ ̣ ᒷꖎꖎ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ ᑑ⚍╎ᒷℸ ̣ ?!''ᓭ𝙹∷∷||...''リ𝙹∴, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⎓╎∷ᓭℸ ̣ ᓭᔑᓵ∷╎⎓╎ᓵᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ʖᒷ ᒲᔑ↸ᒷ.''∴⍑𝙹?''ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ 𝙹リᒷ ∴⍑𝙹 ʖ∷𝙹ꖌᒷ ╎ℸ ̣.''╎ℸ ̣ ∴ᔑᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ᒷ⍊ᒷリ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎↸ᒷᔑ...''リ𝙹ℸ ̣ 𝙹⚍∷ ⎓ᔑ⚍ꖎℸ ̣ , ╎ᓭ ╎ℸ ̣ ? リ𝙹∴ ⊣𝙹 ↸𝙹∴リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ᔑリ↸ ꖌ╎ꖎꖎ ⍑╎ᒲ!'

A cold chill filled the cave, even though it was midday. Impulse shivered with cold and fear. The hair on the back of his neck pricked up.

Someone else was in the cave.

Someone that wasn't a hermit. 

A hiss of anger was all Impulse heard before everything went black. 

I'm not going to translate the galactic. c:<

If you want to do that, go ahead.

Also, I use so many cliffhangers...