Author's Note

So, as you already know this is an Author's note, but making this is too late and I really, really want you guys to know this.

This story is filled with grammar errors, wrong spellings and other imperfections on a story.

I'm trying my best to make this story a good one. So, while we're still on the beginning of the story. I'll re-do all the chapters and I'm gonna make it better (if possible) and see if there's any mistakes.

Just a reminder that try to find hints on this story. The italicized words sometimes mean something to the characters, story or it's just simply relatable.

Also, English is not my first language (It is my second language, if you guys wanna know), I'm not a good author, I'm new at this and I'm really trying my best to make this story a good one. It's like I said at the beginning of this note.

Some of the lines, poems or sayings here that you've already read on sites like Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook or any other sites and applications like Instagram and others are sure to be recognized and I'll make sure to give them credit.

I'm an amateur author or writer so please, please bear with me. I also thank my friends for helping me, giving me advices and supporting me. I love them to death and I'll never forget them, because friends like them are hard to find and impossible to forget.

Some of the events, facts and other things such as the main girl's character are true/original. I just put a little twist in it, but the point is still there. I hope you guys don't judge me for that.

If you're strict on grammar errors and all that, then all I can is I'm sorry. Just give me advices and criticism and I will do learn from it.

Anyways, that's all of it. Thank you all so much for reading my story and I'm really grateful for everyone who reads it. 

You may now proceed to Prologue...