The Quintuplets Argue About Chips!

Ichika: If anyone doesn't think that Cheetos are the best, then you're not my sister anymore.

Nino: No way Doritos are better!

Miku: I think you're both wrong. Obviously hot fries are the way to go!

Yotsuba: She does have a point!

Itsuki: It's a wrong point. That's for sure. I don't know about you guys but I know my snacks inside out.

And I'm telling you, the best chips are... any jalapeño potato chip!

Fuutarou: But what about plain?

Quintuplets: You're joking, right? I mean what idiot like regular chips?

Fuutarou: Hey now! First off the only idiots here are you! And second, I'm too poor to afford anything else!

Ichika: Fuutarou-kun you know that they only cost like $1 right?

Nino: *starts laughing* wait you're telling me that you can't even spend one dollar?! *starts rolling on the floor*

Miku: *shakes her head* I knew you were poor, but I also didn't know you were cheap enough to only have the plain kind.

Yotsuba: Uesugi-san you could have just told us, we can give you some!

Itsuki: Not any of mine though!

Fuutarou: Ah yes, it pays off to be friends with rich people, even if I'm poor. I wonder what would happen if I married one of them?

Okayyyy Fuutarou chill out. Anyways thanks for reading today's scenario! The new chapter is out for my other quintuplets book.

Trust me, you're going to want to read it. It's extremely important to the story plot.

Here's a random picture of the movie Your Name that I'm in love with. Anyways hope you all have a good day!