The Quintuplets When...

(I can't really fit the rest in the title.)

The Quintuplets When They're Asked About Domestic Girlfriend

Okay here's the prompt. Just imagine they are being asked this question.

"Have you ever seen Domestic Girlfriend?"

Ichika: *laughs* If they're not blood related, they're free to be dated...

Nino: *starts dying from laughter* It's not incest if you yell... *can't finish sentence*

Miku: *also dying* NO CHROMO

Yotsuba: *can't even breathe* How in the world does the main character like his teacher, but then bang another girl?

Itsuki: *actually not serious for once* and get this... after he does the deed with the girl, his dad tells him he's getting remarried. And the mother that his dad is getting married to, she's the mom of- *can't even finish the sentence*

Ichika: The teacher he likes...

Nino: *starts rolling on the ground* And the girl he banged...

Miku: who's moving to his school...

Yotsuba: Where the teacher works at!

Itsuki: And they're living together!

Fuutarou: DANG IT I SHOWED UP LATE AGAIN! What about the part where-

Ichika: *tackled him* No spoilers for the readers!

But yeah Domestic Girlfriend, it may sound very bad (which tbh it kinda is)

But omg watch it! It's so good and the op is really good. If you all watch it we can argue about best girl...

Anyways thanks for reading and I'll catch you all next time!

Go check it out!