The Quintuplets Try to Change a Light bulb!

Okay you all are probably hoping for more serious things... BUT I'm lazy and I just usually write whatever random thing pops into my head. 

Also reading a lot of other scenario books, a lot of this stuff is random so just know that things are gonna be pretty random at times.

 Because A: I'm out of ideas. B: Random things just pop into my head. But anyways this one is something my sister suggested her wattpad is senpaikurenai I guess you could follow her, she said she wanted to do a quintuplets book so yeah go check it out when it's up!

But without further a do...

Okay to set the stage. Nino and Miku were fighting over the remote, Itsuki was looking for snacks, Ichika was asleep, and Yotsuba was trying to get the two to stop.

Nino: Just give it up! It's my turn to choose anyways!

Miku: No it's not. You chose last time!

Nino: Did not!

Itsuki: Hey! Where'd the popcorn go?

Yotsuba: How about this solution. I get the remote!

Ichika: *happily sleeping*

Itsuki: I have the popcorn!!!! 

At that moment the remote goes flying in the air as Yotsuba tackles her sisters. The remote hits the light on the ceiling, shattering the light bulb. The remote then crashes into the bowl Itsuki was carrying. Knocking over all the popcorn.

Itsuki: No!!!!!! *scrambles to pick it up hoping it's not dirty* *also sobbing*

Ichika: *wakes up* Why. I fall asleep for five minutes and this is what happens? 

Quintuplets: *don't say a word for fear of being smacked*

Ichika: Fine. We'll all change it together. Does anyone know exactly how to change one?

And so they attempted one by one.

Ichika: *ends up napping on her light bulb*

Nino: *after trying and failing throws her light bulb at the wall*

Miku: *looks at the light bulb*

Light bulb: *breaks from how scary she looks*

Yotsuba: *too stupid to not even know what a light bulb does*

Itsuki: *tries to eat the light bulb*

After multiple attempts of trying they called Fuutarou over.

Fuutarou: So what homework did you need help with? 

Nino: Stupid, we don't need help with homework we need help to change this light bulb!

Fuutarou: Oh, *starts turning red* Um, you see I don't really-

Yotsuba: You don't know how to do it either do you?

Fuutarou: Shut up, I didn't say I didn't know...

Itsuki: Then why aren't you doing it?

Fuutarou: Listen! We're poor which means we don't have electricity half the time anyways you idiots!

Ichika: *looks at Itsuki* can we get some backup here?

(Raiha walks in)

Raiha: So what's the problem? 

Itsuki: Um, we need you to change a light bulb for us...

Raiha: No problem, Onii-chan upsies!

Fuutarou: *picks her up*

Raiha: Okay, all done!

And once again Raiha saves the quintuplets who are complete idiots, and Fuutarou who is also an idiot.

This is why Raiha is the best. Not best girl (that's for you to decide)

Also I changed my username to Kazuya's fish which is reference to the main character of rent a girlfriend's fish. Which you should watch (it's really good).