The Quintuplets During a Fire!

Context: An electrical failure while Itsuki was boiling water for ramen started a fire in their kitchen, here is how the quintuplets handled the situation.

Ichika: *sleeping peacefully while smoke alarm blares*

Nino: GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!

Miku: *calls Fuutarou* I need you to help bring something for the fire.

What it sounds like for Fuutarou: I need something... fire.

Yotsuba: I found some sort of liquid! *pours it on fire*

Fire: *gets bigger*

Nino: THAT'S GASOLINE YOU IDIOT!

Itsuki: *slurping ramen in the corner*

Fuutarou: *arrives*

Miku: What'd you bring?

Fuutarou: *smiles proudly* My mixtape...

Nino: *grabs the tape and throws it in the fire*

Fuutarou: Nooooo!

Miku: You idiot! I told you to bring something to help the fire!

Fuutarou: Isn't Tokyo flooding right now? Just make the water rise faster!

Nino: WE'RE ON THE 30TH FLOOR!

Fuutarou: THEN CALL 911!

Ichika: *somehow dials it in her sleep*

Help: *arrives*

Itsuki: Well I'm glad that's over.

Also Itsuki: *buys new electric boiler*

*starts fire again*

Welp I hope you all enjoyed this! Sorry for being gone a lot. School has been a pain! But anyways let me know if this was funny cause this book is mainly fun!

Also I just felt like sharing a quote from Weathering With You that I didn't put in my other chapter, mainly because I hadn't watched it.

"Who cares if we don't see sunshine again? I want you, more than any blue sky! The weather can stay crazy!" -Hodaka

All I can say is, if you have someone that means this much to you, make sure to let them know that.

Appreciate all the time you spend with people everyday!

Here's a picture of the j-pop group CYaRon make sure to listen to their stuff on Spotify! (Yes they are from love live sunshine)