Chapter 3: Fall Shenanigans

Requested by Kiowagirl
Yay! First request! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

Peggy PoV:
I'm pretty sure that no one else is awake, besides me. "And Alexander. But then again, he doesn't sleep." I've probably been up since 4 AM or something. "Might as well attempt to make a bowl of cereal." Peggy shrugs, sliding into the kitchen. CRASH! "Brilliant. This is the fourth bowl I have smashed this week. Now I know why Angelica and Eliza don't want me in the kitchen unsupervised." The youngest sister complains, tossing her arms in the air. "Peggy? Are you in the kitchen?" Someone calls, the voice getting closer. "Ah. Looks like I woke someone up. Heh. Oops."

Alexander PoV:
The sound of a pencil scratching against paper echoes around in the silence, as Alex writes essay after essay for fun. John says it's an 'unhealthy hobby', because I lose sleep over it. But whatever. "One more page. After I finish this page I will get some sleep." I finish the page, after realizing that somehow I ended up with 30. CRASH! Alexander's papers go flying. He quickly gathers them and plops the stack onto his disorganized desk. I fall down the stairs to check out what the source of the crash was. "Peggy? Are you in the kitchen?" I call into the black room, waiting for an answer or something. The light flicks on, and Alexander is face to face with Peggy.

Peggy PoV:
I flip the light on, and our faces are two inches apart. Peggy jumps back with a yelp of surprise, while Alex nearly fell backward. "Peggy? What are you doing?" Alexander asks me, once regaining his balance. "I was hungry. So I tried to make a bowl of cereal." Peggy explains, gesturing towards the broken bowl. Alex silently nods, looking at me, then the bowl, then back at me. "We should clean this up." He states, nodding at the bowl. "Yea." The two clean the shattered bowl, leaving everything exactly the same. I watch as Alex disappears into the darkness, my best guess is to work on his essays. "What day is it anyway? I never know. Mostly because I don't pay attention." Strolling back to her shared room with Angelica and Eliza, Peggy slips her phone out of her pocket, checking what day it is, before tossing her phone on the bundle of blankets beside her. Flopping back on my bed, I let out an exhausted sigh, knowing what's happening later today. Peggy doodles in one of her 14 or so sketch pads, until her sisters woke up.

~Time skip brought to you by Alexander losing another pen~

Angelica PoV:
"WHO BROKE THE BOWL?!" Angelica screeches, making everyone jump. "Welcome to living with a short fuse!" I think sarcastically, hearing a smartass response from what I can only assume came from Lafayette. Angelica rolls her eyes, getting back to helping Eliza with the thanksgiving meal.

Third person PoV:
Peggy is making leaf crowns, Eliza and Angelica are cooking with Peggy's friend Maria, who just moved in. Thomas is performing his signature pimp walk, Lafayette keeps leaping into the leaf pile that Hercules is trying to rake, Alex untangling leaves from John's curly ponytail, John is watching Shelldon swim in the empty Koi pond, James is crocheting matching hats for Shelldon and John, while Burr is crafting alongside Theodosia and Phillip. Eliza calls Peggy over so she can learn how to bake. Not even five minutes in, the four girls are covered in flour, having the best time. Peggy managed to bake pie, and it was pretty good. Nobody got sick like last time, so that's a positive. The girls clean up the flour explosion in the kitchen while waiting for the timer to go off. Great start to autumn.

Phillip PoV:
Today is the first day of fall! I think. At least thats what Alexander told me. Theo dragged me out with her to do some crafting with her older brother Aaron. Of course I can't say no to Theo! She's my best friend! So we both go over to the picnic table where her brother is sitting. "Aaron is interesting. He is really quiet, calm, like the opposite of my brother Alex." Theo nudges Phillip, bringing him back to reality. "Pip?" She poked Phillip, waiting for a response. "Huh? Oh hi Theodosia!" A goofy grin spreading across my face. Theo chuckles, pulling my hair back into a ponytail. "Hey Aaron! Look!" Theo beamed at the ponytail in Pips hair. "You look like John." Burr remarks, giving us a thumbs up. "Lets go show John and Alexander!" We say in unison. The two run over to the koi pond where Alex is playing with Johns hair and Shelldon is swimming in circles.

John PoV:
Phillip and Theodosia come running over to us, super excited about something. "Hey guys! Whats up?" I ask cheerfully. "JOHN JOHN!! Look!!" Theo shouts, pulling Pips hair into a ponytail. "Look Alexander! Im John!" Phillip beams, placing his hands on his hips. "Wow. Thats cool Pip! You're like a mini me!" I beam back. I look over at Alex, his mind is blown. "Holy Shi- I mean Cow!" He corrected himself. Phillip sat down beside me, fascinated by Shelldon. "Hi Shelldon." He greets the turtle, giving him a small wave. Shelldon floats up to the surface and blows a bubble at Pip. "Shelldon like you Phillip." I state, flashing him a small smile. "I like you too Shelldon!" Phillip giggled. Theo shows Alexander how to do hair, using Phillip's hair to demonstrate. Alex copies her, using my hair. "John hold still." Alex instructs, and I stay still.

Madison PoV:
I finally finished the matching hats for John and Shelldon. Now I can start on making everyone a toque, mitts and a scarf. Herc taught me the basics of crocheting. Thomas's colours are magenta and white, Burr has purple and black, John has rainbow and gray, Peggy has yellow and gold, Angelica has pink and rose gold, Eliza has blue and silver, Maria has red and bronze, Alexander has green and white, Lafayette has yellow and blue, Hercules has blue and red, Theodosia has turquoise and violet, Phillip has light blue and green, and my colours are yellow and light gray. A little later James finishes all of the sets, and packs them up into a bag, ready to be given to everyone. Everyone files inside, as the warmth embraces them. Peggy walks out covered in flour, followed by Maria, who's also covered in flour. Eliza and Angelica taught Peggy how to make pie, and it wasn't that bad. We all chill in the living room together, after I handed out all of the toques, mittens and scarf's.

Third person PoV:
To end the day, a movie was put on. Lafayette curled up on Hercs lap, John's head resting on Alexanders shoulder, Phillip and Theo wrapped up together in a blanket, Thomas sitting with James cuddled up against his chest, Peggy and Maria side by side, and Burr squished between Angelica and Eliza. Needless to say, they all had an amazing day.

Hey guys! Hope y'all enjoyed this request! I couldn't think of anything for thanksgiving, so I went for fall. I hope thats ok. I tried sticking to the request as much as possible, so sorry if it wasn't exactly what you were imagining. Anyway, please leave requests in the request chapter, because why not? So I guess I will see yall next chapter. Bye!

Word Count: 1254