January 10,2015

Hey how's it going? ^_^ its Saturday and every Saturday I go to the kumon center. And I hate it -_- it like going to school ya know. Damn that sucks.

I only answered my achievement test and corrected a few worksheets. After that I waited for my dad outside. It was cold and where the hell is he?! I'm gonna die here already!! -.- ugh. Life sucks....

He got there like 30-40 mins. I quickly went inside the car and of course complained at him.. 0:) we got home maybe 11 am..I changed clothes and watched television till it was lunch already. I went downstairs and quickly ate.

I went back in my room to watch again. While I was watching Ella called and told me she was bored and she wanted to go in our house and shits... X)) Hehe..after chatting a bit we ended the call. I continued watching...till I finished watching.

I went out of my room and went to the guest room to find my brother watching naruto shippuden. XD Haha its his fave anime x)) I watched with him and checked the time. Oh shit almost forgot! I need to watch Yumeiro Patisserie !(an anime xDD)

I went back in my room to watch again. X)) after that we had dinner and watched transformers 4...:)) I think it finished at 10 p.m. so probably I'm sleepy right now...so goodnight! Till the next day! XD

~~~~~~~~
Sorry its short ^_^ ... I didn't do much today since its boring so its short like that XD Haha... Oyasuminasai~!!

                  #Day3