January 16,2015

~10:19~

Hey peeps!! Miss me? XP haha jke. XD haha today is our Community Outreach program. x)) and right now we're sitting. Its kinda boring ya know -_-... They're only playing games while we sit here. Never mind.

O gosh! I missed this! You know...highschool and grade school together!! XD haha. I saw my crush a while a ago and he is like OHMAHGAD!! HAHAHA. >3< oh and I saw daddy 'D' too. Yeah, you don't know them xP. Tee-hee.

Man its soooooo boring here!! -_-" I'm sitting with Andre on my left side right now and he's so stupid! XD he's disturbing Edward. Coz Edward is sleeping so Dré is disturbing him XD BWAHAHAHA. Damn that betch.  And Ella is on my right side. X)) we're havin' fun!! >3< LOLOLOL. Oh BRB! See ya later!
~10:29~

======================

I'm back! Phew. It was so tiring :0. We gave our gifts to the kids from public schools :3 I had a little fun. Nicole has a spider, a big one at that xD HAHA. Oh yeah!..I forgot that Andre is afraid of spiders xD Haha.

We went to the classroom to get my bag. I sat in my chair and took a selfie xD HEhe.. I was wearing Sandra's hat that time. I think it had a 'USA' sign on it x)) we left the room to go to the canteen. When we were headed there I saw my parents' car. I quickly hid from them coz I don't wanna go home XP HAHA.

We arrived at the canteen but we didn't do anything there so we went to the lobby x)) I turned on my WiFi, since there's WiFi in our lobby. I opened my Facebook. The internet was so slow so I offed the WiFi instead xD. My mom texted me but I ignored it..but when she texted me to get the paper I told her to answer, I quickly went there x)) silly me.

Sandra went with me while Nicole went home already. I saw our car and went there. I was greeted my by my mom. I asked where's the paper and she gave it to me. And she gave me a strawberry cake too xD YUM!

I went to my advisers faculty room and gave the paper to her. When we were headed there my crush was behind us!!!! Eeeekkkk!! I kept glancing him behind us >3< Damn. After giving the paper we quickly left x)) Sandra and I went to the gym to look for my brother.

I can't even find him! There were so many people there -.- we sat at the back of the gym to wait for them. I looked for my crush but didn't find him. Curses this ./. !! After waiting for minutes I found my brother and told him that we were leaving. But told me to go home first.

I went to my mum and told her that we should leave. She got mad since we're in a hurry. She called him and told him to hurry. I waited in the car. I saw the H.S. already leaving the gym and still no sight of my Dickhead brother -_- 

After waiting, which felt like forever, my brother arrived. We left the school and went home to watch the mass of Pope Francis. I took my shoes off and went to my room. I changed clothes and laid down on my bed. My mom called me down to watch with them but I refused cause I still need to answer my Kumon.

We ate lunch after the mass of pope Francis. I continued answering my kumon. I think I finished it at 10 °_°.. Yeah.. I wasn't even answering that time xD I was only playing with my phone x3 I got sleepy that time and went to bed since I can't take it any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not continuing the others. I was busy that time. (14-15)
Meh!...who gives a shit anyways?! XD
Vote~Comment~

#Day7