January 24, 2015

HEYYY!! Missed me?? Nahh.-3- you don't. I'll repay you guys soon ;* HEhe. Well...so many things happened before. I was busy so I didn't have time to tell stories to you guys. I'll just tell you what happened yesterday instead ^_^v

~Yesterday~

January 23, 2015 , Friday, we're only half day. Our class was only till 11:50. We only did our writing. And of course me and my friends were playing around xD I didnt finish it at that time. But eventually I finished it. HAHA xD

Our teacher announced about the pre-final exam next week ,28-30. She gave us the pointers in HELE so we could study. After that she left.

Oh! Have I told you about a guy in our school? ;) no? Ok I'll tell you about him x)) He's handsome ;), 2nd year, my schoolmate and his name is..I WONT TELL YA! SARREH!! XPP i only call him .1% . cause i like my crush as 99.9% and the other one .1% x3 get what I mean? XD HAHA

Ok I'll continue the story x)) it was dismissal time when our teacher left. We played volleyball after that. I saw 99.9% and .1% x)) I stared at .1% more than 99.9%. (Sorry for having so many numbers XD) I wasn't focusing on the game but staring at .1% XD he's so handsome!! ♥ I finished playing and went home after that .

I changed my shirt and ate lunch. Cause we have a practice in drum and lyre. We were gonna practice the song All About that Bass. The dance was quite difficult. But I managed to master the other steps. That day my mom took my card too. It was our card giving. Its good that I didnt have any fails x)) YAY!

At 3:00 I went home. After I got home I answered my kumon. There were 4 worksheets. I finished it at 9:00 xD it took me long enough! After that I went to bed....

~Today~

So...! I've told you the story yesterday. I'll tell you what I did today.

I woke up at 6:10 to go to kumon center. It was so cold so I didnt get out of bed XD my mom went to wake me up but I was already awake. x)) she told me to take a bath but I didnt get out of the bed. I only washed my face and changed clothes. I finished doing necessities in my room and went to eat downstairs.

After eating we left the house. We got to kumon center. I corrected some worksheets there. Aftah that I went home xD haha. My mom told us to study. But i didnt want to -3- damn...

We ate lunch and studied my exam for the pre-final exam. I studied FCL first then English, after that HELE. I'm not yet done on my HELE xD HAHA. I only played volleyball outside with my pretty neighbors, Rhey Ann and Jennifer :* ♥he he..I love those two girls <3

When its was getting a little late, we went home. I continued studying. I played with my phone whenever my mom is not there x)) sneaky huh. XP dinner was served and we ate. I didnt sleep yet...I watched TV before sleeping.

So yeah!..I'm lying on my bed now. And I'm about to sleep already.! So goodnight to all! :**

~~~
Vote/comment ♥

#Day8