January 12,2015

HEYYY!! Haha xD Monday today and yay for me! XD Today we..umm..same old same old.

We had our flag ceremony this morning. I kept laughing back there xD ahahaha... And..our teacher told us to memorise the PVM (Philosophy, Vision,Mission. -_-" I don't want to. Fuck her. '•_•' anyways... We had our music and lesson again..

English came and continued our seat work. I GOT PERFECT!! AGAIN!! Hahaha xD I'm soooooo awesome! XP I got a stamp. And..YAY! :D recess came same as usual I ate of course and roamed around xD.

Science came up next. Our teacher gave us our test papers. I think my lowest was Hekasi. I got 81% :'( huhuhu. My highest is English. I got 96% ^_^. Haha. I'm stupid AND smart!

FCL was next and we danced the song, which I don't know xD, for the coming of Pope Francis :)). My hands were aching after that -.- GRRR!! Nevahmind. Hekasi was next and still the same teacher. We checked our SW in the book. And blah blah blah xD ahahaha.

We had our lunch. I ate chicken! X)) Yum!! After eating we went out to walk around. I think I made a rhyme...xD Hahaha I think not! X)) I texted the # of Andre. But Andre's not the one replying...its his GF! Haha her name is Cheska. Hehe. Be quiet 'bout that kay?

Since Andre and Cheska changed Sim cards the person who is replying me is Cheska. Soooooo...Cheska pretended she doesn't know me and all. But I had fun texting her ^_^ Hehe..I got the wrong impression of her.

Math time~! ^_^v haha. And again..I DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE LESSON ;)) Hehe. It was only protractors and shit..if ya know what I mean. +)) but math was FUN that time xD we've been laughing and laughing and the teacher too ^_^ HAHAHA X)) I almost cried..Dem.!

So!...HELE time now~! -3- before the teacher could get in we quieted ourselves since we had an agreement bout the University Week next month. We were veryyyy silent that time x)). We continued our groupings. We started with the group 1-3. We'll be presenting tomorrow since we're group 4.

I didn't listen to their shits again. Its boring! I only used Andre's cellphone xD haha yah I know I'm very naughty xP I figured out his pattern in his phone. It was obvious, DuH!! Of course it would be letter C !! He's together with Cheska already x)) haha.

I checked his pictures and saw some secrets ;)) Ahehehe..and checked his messages too xP I am KAH-REY-ZEE!! I stopped touching his phone coz he'll get mad at me xD HELE ended and Filipino was next!!!! v^_^v

We only had seat work in Filipino. But I only made noise! The teacher has been telling me to shut up but I still kept making noise xD haha. The teacher loves me! XP I love me too :** >3< I finished my seat work before dismissal time and passed my notebook. Since I was noisy I was one of the cleaners -.-

BUT!,, I DIDN'T clean the classroom xP HAHAHA ya know I don't give a shit about being listed in the noisy!! XP who cares bout that. Its not like you're gonna die. -_- so it was dismissal. I put my bag to the same spot. And went with Ella and Cess. We messed around and went in front of our gym to take pictures.

Cess and I took a couple of selfies too xD hehehe. I'm sure Ella will post it sooner or later. I saw my crush at the gym standing there watching guys play basketball. I eyed him very closely •_•. He looks hot. Oh and daddy too (that's what I call his friend). I won't tell their names. xP

We played volleyball after that. But before playing we went to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and noticed there was a kid. She was taking so long inside. When she flushed I smelled...SHIT!!!! 0_0 it smells fucken horrible!! I almost died back there! Gahd...we went out quickly so I could breath.

We played volleyball aftah dat. (I'm doing the wrong spellings on purpose xD haha). The ball is very painful when you serve it, coz it has no air. -.- meh!... We played for a couple of minutes then our PE teacher before, told us to leave since they're using the court for something.

We stopped playing volleyball and left. We all went different ways, so I was with Cess and Ella again. We went to the gym and left quickly xD Hehe we did nothin' there -3- . Cess left after that then Ella next. I was left all alone!..WRONG! haha! I was with my best friend, which is my friend only now, playing volleyball ^_^, Again! Hehe. It was amusing too.

I left after that. We went to fetch my mom's mom-like friend, which we call mommy Esther ,to the hospital. Her right foot was very painful. She couldn't even walk properly! So we waited hours at the hospital. My mum told us to go home early so that we could study and do homework. We left mum at the hospital so we could eat dinner too.

We got home and ate dinner. I answered my assignments and researched the others...x)) I finished it quickly and opened my FB and twitter. Well not much to see so I fixed my things for tomorrow , brushed my teeth and went to bed. :))

~~~~~~~~~~
Psstt...Hehe..follow me on twitter ;))
Twitter:@Hazza_licious
Thank ya'll!!! :** luv ya babes!!
Voteeeee!!!!!

#Day5